• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Closed Hackrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baadar

I'm nothing...
Years
  • Ok, this looks like the kind of thing i was looking for and then more...i wanted a Emerald hack with the pokemons up to this gen, and their crossgen evos...and so far this seems to be it...i'll give it a shot and keep an eye open for future updates :3
    Edit: Ok, so i downloaded and tried to install it... i don't think is working... the game is vanilla still and when i check the NUPs patcher notification it says it's not the right base rom, which i can belive...so what rom is the correct base?
    Edit #2 Ok so i think i found the problem...the Nups you packed seems to be missing the "src" folder, so it doesn't really apply the patches xD. Got it working after using a version i already have on my pc with all the missing complements :3 And now im playing it and seeing the changes...looks good so far :)

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • I love Altered Formes. They certainly give the hack a spicy texture. I would love to play with a grass/electric Sceptile. Will you make more of these forms? Formes for pseudo legendaries would be awesome if implemented! By the way, that new exploud sprite is looking really nice. Gud luck to you.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Ok, this looks like the kind of thing i was looking for and then more...i wanted a Emerald hack with the pokemons up to this gen, and their crossgen evos...and so far this seems to be it...i'll give it a shot and keep an eye open for future updates :3
    Edit: Ok, so i downloaded and tried to install it... i don't think is working... the game is vanilla still and when i check the NUPs patcher notification it says it's not the right base rom, which i can belive...so what rom is the correct base?
    Edit #2 Ok so i think i found the problem...the Nups you packed seems to be missing the "src" folder, so it doesn't really apply the patches xD. Got it working after using a version i already have on my pc with all the missing complements :3 And now im playing it and seeing the changes...looks good so far :)

I am very sorry for that mistake, I didn't realize that, my bad. The next update will be uploaded directly on the rom, and thanks for your comment!

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • I love Altered Formes. They certainly give the hack a spicy texture. I would love to play with a grass/electric Sceptile. Will you make more of these forms? Formes for pseudo legendaries would be awesome if implemented! By the way, that new exploud sprite is looking really nice. Gud luck to you.

I really appreciate your comment! the truth is that I'm interested in adding new forms for old pokemon, and giving them an original touch. So they will have new regional forms for following updates :D

Years
  • Those pictures are blurry and you should be giving a link to a patch download and not to a rom download as you have it now as it is against forum rules to link to a rom, just wanted to let you know.

Also if you changed up some areas and cities, those would be good pics to show off in my opinion.

Last edited:

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Those pictures are blurry and you should be giving a link to a patch download and not to a rom download as you have it now as it is against forum rules to link to a rom, just wanted to let you know.

Also if you changed up some areas and cities, those would be good pics to show off in my opinion.

You're right. I re-upload the images, and put the attachment with the .ups patch, thanks for comment!

Years
  • Hey, it seems intresting. Just started playing it! Is there any change in base stats for starters? I mean, does New Sceptile keeps its 105 base un Special Attack?

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Hey, it seems intresting. Just started playing it! Is there any change in base stats for starters? I mean, does New Sceptile keeps its 105 base un Special Attack?

Yes! Sceptile has 80HP/75ATK/75DEF/110SP.ATK/85DEF/120SPEED. I boost his HP/Def in 10 and his SpAtk in 5, so it can be still Mix offensive, and the Alternative Evos for Torchic/Mudkip has new stats too (Also 2nd abilities too). Well, the most Pokemon has new stats (All regional forms for Example).

Thanks for your comment! Any advice is welcome :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back