• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Haven't been on in a very long time and such I am very upset to hear that this tragedy has befallen you Le Pug. That's quite a large blow to deal with. (I probably would have cried to be honest)
    If you haven't decided if you would pull the files yet, perhaps a fundraiser could at least foot some of the cost. There are so many people here, myself included, that really wouldn't mind sending some funds in to see Pokemon Discovery recovered.
    Then at least you would still have all of that hard work, weather or not you have the time to continue forward with it AND Fat Kid.

Until then, have a good life, be safe on the seas, and enjoy your precious bundle of joy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    I wish it was finished by you but can you give someone your blessings to take the version that is out and work on finishing it ilunder a slightly different name that shows it was not find ished by you. If I was rich I'd donate you a ton of money for what ya have completed so far but I'm a broke person who lives from check to check. ..... Please find someone you can trust to take what is out on the web and make a descovery 2.0 and you give them your story plans ECT.

Trainer 766

Please recover hard drive we are all dying for beta 2

Yeah, it's not like you're using YOUR money to support the recovery of this hack's development. Why are YOU speaking on the behalf of the players who accepted what happened to this hack when it's only you pleading someone to pay for THEIR hard drive as if it was YOUR OWN decision?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    I couldn't do a whole lot but I could put in the first 20-30$ in what about you guys any one else willing to support this?

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Come on Le Pug take all the time you need but have at least the responsibility to finish what you start.The game had so much potential and is so frustrating to see you throwing it away, reconsider and give the community another finished great hack ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    so when we getting an update, since someone else is working on it? are you having an easy time making the maps and all.....like a year or two?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I don't have a solid date. I'm just working on it when I have the free time. Here's a map in the mean time.
    t0XyIew.png

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Aaah you changue your profile didn't you?Anyway is quite good to see you active and with news,eager to review your advances man!

That reboot of beta 1 is in a good way,Come on ??

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    Update!

Progress is going a lot smoother than expected. I should be able to reach the point where Beta 1 ended by the end of the year, if not earlier.

L9iqzQs.png

Pokémon Discovery will be completed? That's some amazing news!
    Take your time, I've played the Beta1 and it is really detailed, I'd be happy to play your version and help you to find bugs when you launch it,

Cheers

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    As Kyllerx7 said, I'm happy to see what's going on in your hack! I downloaded the beta from the original post just so I can see what it was like!

Back