• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All, Im Qhaur

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    I'm Qhaur admin of a new Pokemon mmo project its nice to meet all of you and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums PkmOU!
    Oh you're devolving a fan game, that's neat! If you need any guidance on ROM hacking, you can find help over in our Fan Games section.
    Enjoy! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity my friend! If you'd like to share your progress on your MMO, I think that would fit into the Progressing Games section. I'm sure there are more within the community who would like to see what you've come up with so far! PC is quite extensive so I'm sure there are sections that you can get involved in and fit right in. Please ask questions if you need any help. I hope you enjoy what PC offers you! :]

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm Qhaur admin of a new Pokemon mmo project its nice to meet all of you and I look forward to meeting all of you.
    Hey Qhaur, welcome to the community.

So you're working on a MMO game, that's good. There's a big section devoted to Rom Hacking called Fan Games - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289. If you need any help, you can always ask there.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Hey Qhaur, hearty welcome to PC. n~n Yeah you're welcome to blog about your MMO projects in the blogs section, would be cool for us to know more about that. I played a Pokémon MMO recently but stopped after the first day... idk why. Forgot what it was even called lol.

Have a good time on the forum!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Thanks to all of you for the support, I also posted recruitment post. Right now we are really enjoying the game and looking to build off of what we have already accomplished

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks to all of you for the support, I also posted recruitment post. Right now we are really enjoying the game and looking to build off of what we have already accomplished
    That's cool! I wish you good luck with your idea and that you get some nice recruits. Check out the rest of PC if you like too, we have many nice places with discussions going on, regardless of what your interests are :D

Back