• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Favorite Galarian Pokemon?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Just curious, but my favorite Galarian Pokemon would have to be Hatterene or Boltund.

Nymphadora

Gift of the Nymphs
    Years
  • Hatterene is by far my favorite! It's been difficult to choose one (also I really like a TON of the Galar forms themselves)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My favourite Gen 8 Pokemon are Inteleon, Corviknight, Centiskorch, Toxtricity, Grapploct, Grimmsnarl, Eldegoss, Flapple, Coalossal, Copperajah, Polteageist, Alcremie, Barraskewda, Perrserker, and Dragapult.

Aside from them, I also like Cinderace, Drednaw, Orbeetle, Hatterene, Sandaconda, Eiscue, Cursola, Sirfetch'd, Obstagoon, Runerigus, Duraludon, Dracozolt, Eternatus, Zarude, Regieleki, and Regidraco.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Looking at what we have so far and not including Expansion Pokemon, My top 3 favorite lines are Corviknight, Hatterene and Coalossal lines. Out of all three, Hatterene is probably my favorite, as I really love Halloween and the line matches perfectly. I just wish the colors were a bit different.

I know Fairy type pokemon are supposed to be fairyish, but having every single new Fairy pokemon being pink is starting to get old. There are colors that they can use that could still be consider fairyish... I don't have a problem with pink... but at this point.... there are just so many. I'd like to see some fairy pokemon that aren't strictly pink.

Anyway, as for actual Galarian Pokemon. I am really likeing Galarian Farfetch'd line. I didn't really like Sir'fetch'd at the time, but it is really growing on me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Alcremie and Galarian Rapidash, I just think they're designed so well. :)

Obstagoon, Cursola, Polteageist, Frosmoth, and Dracovish are some personal non-Fairy favorites too.

CreepyPanther

used rest. It's super effective!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Mine would have to be Galarian Weezing & Rapidash. Also Toxtricity, Dragapult, Grapploct and Hatterene

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Indeedee. Sometimes it's nice to have a simple design once in a while. Plus, it's pretty cute.

Years
  • Tough choice, I like so many of them! This time I'll go with Inteleon - can't go wrong with a basilisk-draco-chameleon Pokémon James Bond.

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Galarian Rapidash 🙂

My efforts in finding a Shiny Ponyta finally paid off 😄
    Edmbj04U4AAHeAA

Back