• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Pokemon To Encounter

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
Years
  • Zubats and Wobbufets. I hate Zubats, and Wobbufets, need I say more? If you said Magikarp, you suck because Magikarp is epic win!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The ugly beaver from Black/White. :( It's awful. It's all I could find when I was playing last night, and it looks like it's on drugs or something!

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • Rattatas, can't run from the damn things. ORRRR magikarps, whenever I am surfing/fishing and I find a magikarp, a little part of me dies inside. xD

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
    Years
  • I mostly just hate Zubat because you can at least run from a Geodude in a cave or kill an Onix and get some EXP, but a Zubat you cant run from or get any benefit from either.

Years
  • In battle, I absolutely hate running into trainers with, like, 6 magicarp. WHAT'S THE POINT!? You get less experience from fighting six than you get from fighting one respectable pokemon, and what trainer in their right mind would train six magicarp at once?

Random encounters in the field, I hate running into zubat and golbats. They are soooo annoying to run into, since you end up seeing them every 3 steps!

Years
  • Probably Tentacool while surfing across water. They appear every six or seven steps and it just gets really irritating. Zubat I don't really mind because I actually like the Pokémon, and if I want to avoid other Pokémon I can by avoiding tall grass. There's no way to skip across water though D:

Years
  • Pretty much what everyone else has mentioned, though if battling against someone else, I hate fighting Mewtwo's. If it has a strong moveset, it's a nightmare to take down.

Blew

Blew Your Mind!
    Years
  • My least favorite Pokémon to encounter are: Diglett (Arena Trap), Geodude, Magikarp, Pidgey, Rattata and Tentacool.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Zubat too.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Arena Trap Diglett, "Can't Escape" + Confuse Ray Zubat/Golbat, "Can't Escape" + attacking Tentacool. I hate those things. I love every last one of them, FOR ME. Not if I'm against them though. So I mainly walk around with fifty Max Repels.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Tentacool irritated me quite a lot. :\ Idk, it was just so annoying. :S Geodude and Zubat are also up there (but hey, at least they evolve into decent Pokemon! Crobat. <3)

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Gyarados, Barboach, and Whiscash.

When I'm trying to get my first Feebas in Sinnoh, They just kept popping up. I rejoiced when it popped up.

Back