• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Pokemon To Encounter

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Zubat, Golbat
    Geodude, Graveler
    Tentacool, Tentacruel

In EVERY game in EVERY cave/mountainside/ocean.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    Wobbuffet with its Shadow Tag and Destiny Bond. I've only come across this thing a handful of times, but when I do, it completely trumps Zubat and Tentacool as the most tedious bloody thing ever.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Golbat. Hard to run from, annoying cry, annoying mouth and annoying supersonic and mean Look.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Anything not shiny. ;) Or something like Geodude at the beginning of the game when I don't have anything it's weak to.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Zubats and Tentacools are the worst. They're this thread is getting so annoyingly repetitive.

what cant i stand? anything i cant run from which is most pokemon early in the game.
    Anything which abuses Protect/Detect
    Diglett- arena trap = bad Fast speed stat so cant run away even when no arena trap = worse

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    My least favorite pokemon....that would have to be:

Zubat & Geodude(for the reasons everyone else said)
    Bidoof(When I was playing Platinum...I always wanted to just punch him or something for showing up every time I stepped into the grass. He's like the Zubat/Geodude of the grass)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Most likely Magikarp and Whismur. Magikarp is aggravating when I'm fishing for something else, and Whismur... I just hate it in general.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Zubat, Tentacool and Rattata is the one who annoys me most and the one of those three I hate most is... Tentacool!!! It has become even more annoying then Zubat was before -.-

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
    Years
    The pokemon that annoys me most is Zubat and even though I like to have the pokemon, their a pain when your trying to do something quick.

Also Tentacool, for the exact same reason as Zubat, but in water, but unlike Zubat, I don't really like Tentacool/Tentacruel because I normally use Offence orientated pokemon and not defensive ones.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    What everyone said. o3o

But really what I hate is when I have a repel up and my first pokemon just happens to be one level short or the same level as most of the wild pokemon in the area. I just hate wild pokemon in general unless I am trying to collect them for my pokedex. Haaaaate. Thus I have at least 20 of each kind of repels in my bag.
    And use the black flute.
    And make sure to have that tag thing on my first pokemon.
    And make sure I have Rapidash out first in case I get into an encounter so I can flee with no problems.

Lol overboard much. >>

Pumpkin Fields

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
    Tentecool, Geodude and Zubat. I wouldn't have any disdain for these Pokemon if I didn't run into them all the time. To be fair, I didn't even get sick of them until Gen 4 (patient, I know) so hopefully I'll be able to deal with their Gen 5 counterparts.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Tentacool, Zubat/golbat, Psyduck(in 4th gen), and geodude/graveler.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    You shouldn't even encounter that much jellyfishes when surfing above waters. Tentacool pisses me off; that's why I never surf anymore. It urks me whenever I surf around that every five tile will lead me to a Tentacool. Like, there should be more Pokemons out there than just that.

Zubats and Geodudes are another thing. No matter where you go in the wild, chances are you are going to run into a Zubat eventually. Geodude is everywhere when you're crossing rocky or mountainous parts. Bidoofs are like Rattatas; they only appear at the beginning, so I'm okay with them.

Back