• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Hello there, my name is Malik, but you can call me relic. I am 14, and I live in Florida. Recently last summer, I gave my brother my 3DS because I wanted to introduce him to Pokemon. I on the other hand lost the muse and enjoyment of Pokemon that I loved as a little kid. But hell, here I am hoping to get back into Pokemon and someday make my own Pokemon hack. :)

Years
  • Hey relic! Great having you here on PC, very big welcome.

Awe that's very nice of you to help your brother get acquainted with Pokemon! It'd be too hard for me to part with my 3DS, especially with how many amazing games are out there for it. If you're looking to create a hack I'd recommend looking around the Beginner's Lounge subforum as that's the go-to area for many of our beginning hackers to ask questions. It's quite the fast-paced area, as is the ROM Hacking category as a whole, but you're sure to make something amazing soon enough if you pour enough time and energy into it. Good luck. <3

Have a fantastic time here and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around, yes? Are you planning to get back into Pokemon with X/Y and/or OR/AS or through ROM hacking? Seems like we've a lot of returning fans popping in lately. [: Hope you has an amazing holiday as well!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Thank you both for your kind welcomes, never expected a reply this quickly. I may or may not get into X/Y or OR/AS depending on how my mother feels about getting me another DS. xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • D'aww, hiya there Malik! Hope everything has been well for you today. ♥ It's so wonderful to meet you! My name is Shawn. You chose a wonderful place to be! The community is indeed great and I'm sure you'll fit right in~!

It's indeed cool of you to help your brother on playing pokemon! It's been certainly a nice gesture you gave him; but yes, we're here to help rekindle your pokemon spirit! So yeah, you're more than free to check out the pokemon topics if you wish, and yeah, you can make your own hack using the tutorials and the resources there. :3

Well, have a blast, and I hope to see you soon! <33 Contact me if you have any questions about the forum, and I'd love to hear from you again!

Years
  • I'm surprised I somehow overlooked this thread. Welcome aboard Malik and I'm sure you're having fun around the community so far, which I assume is all going well! You can call me Nichole by the way if you want.

That's cool you are introducing your brother to Pokemon. It's always fun when you get the family involved, and I know that Pokemon isn't just for kids, in fact we have a lot of teens and adults who enjoy the franchise as well. I'm 22 and I still love Pokemon just as much than when I was younger, because it evolves so much and gets all the more awesome at the same time. Since you came for our ROM Hacking board, do follow the advice the others left here, but I can say you'll definitely love all the fun hacks and the tools you can use in your own projects as well.

Anyways, I hope your hack turns out great! It can be hard putting dedication into it, but I'm sure you will do a good effort in the end. Happy holidays and enjoy your time here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Back