• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

‘Sup

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
  • My name is Pulchritudinous, and I'm an alcoholic.

Just kidding. Probably.

What I really am, however, is an obsessive Pokémon fan with no regards for literally any other game in existence. I have no friends, no life, and am really just here to lurk amongst the shadows and scope out promising ROM hacks. And, eventually, get off my lazy arse and make my own hack.

That's about it, I think.

Au revoir!

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC! :D What are your favorite entries in the Pokemon series? Also, good luck with eventually creating a ROM Hack! There are a lot of awesome resources here, and ROM Hacks [complete or otherwise] to draw inspiration from. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I have a distinct feeling you're going to fit in very well here.

Welcome to the Pokémon madhouse, friend. :)

Years
  • Hahaha Pokémon is indeed totally awesome. It's my main franchise of interest and I can't see things any other way. :3c Welcome to PC Pulchritudinous, hope you have an amazing time here!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Does wine make me an alcoholic? Pokemon has been a huge part of my life and I don't think I would have it any other way tbh. Welcome to PC Pulchritudinous! Enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Back