• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Friends!!!

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
  • Hey guys! I'm the newest member of the Pokecommunity, *Luxio//Hacks*. I really enjoy videos games as I wanted to stay up all night long as possible. Also, I enjoy school but I know some of you guys don't like school like you would drop out of school but I really enjoy school. I gives me education (especially you of course).

Anyways, since I'm here now, I'm going to make a rom hack. Yep, I bet some of you guys are excited because in mind my, I'm going to add a lot of features however, it would be the series rom hack therefore they will be more than one hack which is from the same series (with different Legendary Pokemon).

Now... I should go, I great to meet you all and I sure you're hyped for the new rom hack. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Luxio! We're happy to have you with us here!

So, which video game series would you call your most favorite, and why? For me, one of them would likely have to be Legend of Zelda; have been introduced to it ever since I had gotten a hold of a set of Nintendo 64 over a decade ago, and loved playing through almost each and every one of their games. Of them all, one that stands out to me a lot would likely have to be Skyward Sword for Wii; its art-style is amazing, music is very nice to listen, and story-line, in general, is quite engaging. If you're able, I'd definitely recommend giving this game a shot at some point!

I wish you good luck with your ROM hack, dear. I used to be in the hacking scene ages ago, but wound up quitting as I couldn't teach myself scripting. Though, I'm sure I could have learned eventually if I had allowed myself more time and practice. Hope you have a great time here, Luxio, and enjoy all your visits! I'm always here should you need somebody to chat with, so please don't hesitate to send me a message!

Years
  • PC is famous for its hacks, so you'll fit in nicely. Welcome to the forums as well, Luxio!

If you haven't gotten down to the ROM Hacking boards yet, you should definitely do so now because there's so much to check out over there. The Beginner's Lounge is a great place to get help from expert hackers, and there's a spot for tools as well so do consider visiting that part of the section since there's lots of awesome tools on offer that many use in their creations.

Sadly I don't visit the ROM Hacking board so there's a chance I probably won't check your hack's progress, but hopefully it will turn out great and others will want to play it. It can be hard sticking around to finish it, but if you have the dedication it will be worth it. Have fun and if you need assistance ask any of the staff members!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey there Luxio! Big welcome to the world of PC. High five for joining.

Ah yeah hacks are very popular here so of course you're in the right place. I'd recommend the Beginner's Lounge for any questions you might have; a lot of our newbies go there to ask and receive help from the more advanced hackers that've been learning for a while. You're sure to get all the help you need there but of course remember to be patient as it's a pretty fast-paced area. Good luck with your game! With enough time and effort it's sure to come out amazing. c:

And games are awesome! Who doesn't like games?! ;P I'm playing Magicite on Steam right now and going to try Binding of Isaac Rebirth afterwards so that's been fun. Do you have a favorite game?

Enjoy your time here and please do stick around, we love new members here. Hope you had a great holiday!

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Luxio! We're happy to have you with us here!

So, which video game series would you call your most favorite, and why? For me, one of them would likely have to be Legend of Zelda; have been introduced to it ever since I had gotten a hold of a set of Nintendo 64 over a decade ago, and loved playing through almost each and every one of their games. Of them all, one that stands out to me a lot would likely have to be Skyward Sword for Wii; its art-style is amazing, music is very nice to listen, and story-line, in general, is quite engaging. If you're able, I'd definitely recommend giving this game a shot at some point!

I wish you good luck with your ROM hack, dear. I used to be in the hacking scene ages ago, but wound up quitting as I couldn't teach myself scripting. Though, I'm sure I could have learned eventually if I had allowed myself more time and practice. Hope you have a great time here, Luxio, and enjoy all your visits! I'm always here should you need somebody to chat with, so please don't hesitate to send me a message!

Thanks buddy, I'll try my best to get used to everything here.:)

PC is famous for its hacks, so you'll fit in nicely. Welcome to the forums as well, Luxio!

If you haven't gotten down to the ROM Hacking boards yet, you should definitely do so now because there's so much to check out over there. The Beginner's Lounge is a great place to get help from expert hackers, and there's a spot for tools as well so do consider visiting that part of the section since there's lots of awesome tools on offer that many use in their creations.

Sadly I don't visit the ROM Hacking board so there's a chance I probably won't check your hack's progress, but hopefully it will turn out great and others will want to play it. It can be hard sticking around to finish it, but if you have the dedication it will be worth it. Have fun and if you need assistance ask any of the staff members!

- Hikamaru

Thanks buddy! :) I know I get fit in nicely as possible.

Hey! Welcome to the forums

Thank you!

Hey there Luxio! Big welcome to the world of PC. High five for joining.

Ah yeah hacks are very popular here so of course you're in the right place. I'd recommend the Pokecommunity Beginner's Lounge for any questions you might have; a lot of our newbies go there to ask and receive help from the more advanced hackers that've been learning for a while. You're sure to get all the help you need there but of course remember to be patient as it's a pretty fast-paced area. Good luck with your game! With enough time and effort it's sure to come out amazing. c:

And games are awesome! Who doesn't like games?! ;P I'm playing Magicite on Steam right now and going to try Binding of Isaac Rebirth afterwards so that's been fun. Do you have a favorite game?

Enjoy your time here and please do stick around, we love new members here. Hope you had a great holiday!

Thanks buddy! I know hacks are very popular.:)

Back