• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2015
    Hey Everyone.

I'm Junko-chan or you can call me Jun-chan or something but I guess that isn't much shorter really xD

I just started battling competitively online recently and I've been really excited about my sandstorm team!

I have Omega Ruby at the moment but I'm probably going to get Alpha Sapphire next weekend.

I'm not sure what else to mention but Hii!

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • Hey Everyone.

I'm Junko-chan or you can call me Jun-chan or something but I guess that isn't much shorter really xD

I just started battling competitively online recently and I've been really excited about my sandstorm team!

I have Omega Ruby at the moment but I'm probably going to get Alpha Sapphire next weekend.

I'm not sure what else to mention but Hii!

Hey buddy, good to see that you've joined the forums! I've been on here for quite a while myself (but, considering that this is a new account, it doesn't appear that way). I'm also a fan of competitive battling, and I'm breeding my team now. What else are you interested in?

Nakala Pri

Nice to know you're into competitive battling! I specialize in Randbats, since I love the way you get lucky or you're thrown into a unplanned situation. Then it's skill alone and LUCK. LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK =D

Anyway, if you ever want to chat, just shoot me a VM! I love to chat and I'm sorta weird so it'll be fun >:)

Years
  • Welcome aboard Junko, and how are you feeling today? Hopefully it's all smiles because you'll definitely fall in love with PokeCommunity because well... we're very different for a Pokemon forum.

Competitive battling surely is fun, yet intense as well. I've watched various battles and some results come out in the most oddest ways imaginable. If you are interested in all the great competitive discussions, as well as getting help to improve your team feel free to head over to the Battling & Team Building section and I'm sure the regulars will make you feel at home. Do check out our Showdown server as well if you're interested in battling fellow members, it's a very fun place as far as I know.

Anyways, have fun exploring and getting all the help you need, our staff are always happy to lend their assistance to you when needed. Hopefully you have a safe and happy new year as well, and I'll be seeing you around soon!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I'll go with Jun! Quick to write and cute so why not? ;P Welcome to PokeCommunity! ♥

Oh awesepossum to have more battlers, you'll really enjoy the battling forum for sure. Sandstorm teams are fun to watch but they always make me grit my teeth in frustration since I hardly know good counters.. but then again I'm not much of a battler to begin with lol. Looking forward to see your contributions here so please have a fantastic time and stick around. OR/AS are amazing so hopefully you'll stop by to discuss those in the OR&AS forum as well, right?

Cheers!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ok so im late again it happens haha
    Anyways welcome to the forums!
    I love AS its so much fun haha
    Umm lets see wheres that long list of questions for new members.... Ah found it lol
    Fav pokemon? Game? Region? Generation? Why you joined? Since when have u been playing pokemon?
    Im guessing your fav pokemon is Tyranitar but thats just a hunch lol.
    Anyways im kinda getting into competitive battling atm theres a section here thatll help you and I'll help in any way i can with team building although im more of an offensive battler than defensive :3
    Ok so once again welcome to the forums :3
    If you have any questions or wanna talk feel free to vm me! And i hope to see u around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you very much for taking the time to answer and for making me feel welcome everyone!

I have battled quite a bit online in Y version but it was always with random pokemon I thought were cute or cool.

Now in Omega Ruby I wanted to try something that worked well together like an actual team and sandstorm seemed like something fun to try.

My secret base is also in the sandstormy place (sorry I forgot the name xD) north of Mauville so I guess its a theme now =D

I'll answer those questions now!

My favourite pokemon is probably Archeops or maybe Absol? I like Zubat and Zangoose too xD (also apparently Alliteration <3)

My favourite legendaries are Suicune and Yveltal. (Mega Suicune Please)!!

My favourite games are Silver followed by Platinum

My favourite region is Jhoto and I like Kalos very much too.

My favourite generation to play was probably IV

I joined to make friends, learn some battle strategies and talk about random things!

I have been playing pokemon since the day I cried at Toys R Us and begged my mom to buy me a blue game boy pocket and blue version.

Random things!

I like to horde all the event pokemon I've secretly collected over the years and then spring them on my friends in battles. xD

I cosplayed Sabrina once.

I still have every pokemon game I have ever owned except my first blue version which someone in school stole from me.

I never bought Fire Red, Gold or Diamond though and for some reason I have 2 copies of Silver.

I raced my friends to see who could catch Feebas first in school and won after a day and a half.

Thats all xD

Back