• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 3: I don't wanna be a Zigzagoon!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
  • I take that back. This IS, at the very least, a deliberate ploy to poison a bunch of people. Since one of the 'mon from each team is gonna be poisoned, we're risking at maximum 8 people. Still, if this list is gonna be used for a future challenge... we can't cut the number of people as each 'mon. It's a bad deal for us either way.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • That's why it's important that everyone posts about an E4 team in the main thread. The more points we get, the more people we'll be able to save.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I have no idea how this is going to work, but you all should post in Challenge 3's thread in the main survivor forum! We need to gather as many points as we can to save people, if that's how points work.

Olli

Years
  • Psh, you can just make one up. There's no way to confirm whether these are true or not, so I don't think he could tell you off for it. Or you could go beat one of the games now 8D

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I'm too sure, but I can assume that we have to be done by the end of the day. That's the maximum time he can give us. Still though, there's a catch to this. Maybe I'll get poisoned cause I'm grass. Not too sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I sent the PM with the roles assigned in the first post hours ago. It's very likely that Forever's different pokémon idea could have worked, but since it wasn't really discussed properly in here I just went with the roles Antemortem posted. It was safer, and quicker so we have a good chance to win this challenge as well, however, a group of pokémon is going to be poisoned. Forever's idea could have either resulted in just one pokémon (and team member) being poisoned, or all members with pokémon not included in the post to be eliminated. I went with the safer option, let's just hope our Zigzagoons don't get poisoned though.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Hey super sorry my internet was down for a while:/

I'll be whatever you want, maybe a salamence since it looks like its the only thing left. Whatever you decide though is fine. Im so sorry my internet was broken again, but I fixed it now. Glad I made it in time for challenge 3 though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh cool I'm a Walrein. a big fat sea lion, lol. I don't mind, though. This challenge didn't really require any thought? That's . . . interesting. Kind of scary. Uh oh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Nakuzami, you should be honored you get to be a pokémon of the Spheal family.

If it actually required any thought then the trick was what Forever suggested, though it has nothing to do with winning the challenge, but minimising the number of members that will be poisoned.

I also considered not sending a list at all, which would mean we'd lose the challenge and vote a member off the team, but no member would be poisoned. But let's just win all the challenges and see how it goes instead. :)

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Nakuzami, you should be honored you get to be a pokémon of the Spheal family.

oh my Arceus I didn't even think of that

never mind then xD

I never had anything against Walrein though. I just found it comical that I would be one, lol

Let's just hope this challenge doesn't backfire in some major way. I feel like it will, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I don't think it'd backfire since we played it really safe. We might still get all Zigzagoons poisoned though. :(

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm glad that none of us decided to be a sneaky. Nevertheless, I feel obliged to say that the next challenge might be Leijon and I's final participation. As Milotics, though, we have the Marvel Scale ability that raises our defense. Is that something that should be taken note of..?

Nakuzami

Years
  • I'm glad that none of us decided to be a sneaky. Nevertheless, I feel obliged to say that the next challenge might be Leijon and I's final participation. As Milotics, though, we have the Marvel Scale ability that raises our defense. Is that something that should be taken note of..?

If not, at least you'll probably have the most graceful deaths imaginable . . . ?

I don't think Ante cares about defense, just that one type immunity, lol. We could always ask, though.

And yeah, it's good we didn't have anyone on our team try to be sneaky. Team Ludicolo had three people that weren't the rep PM Antemortem, lol. I imagine their team will be falling apart; they've already lost so many members, and now they have a few members that can't be trusted, and they don't know who they are. Hopefully the next challenge won't be too difficult, but with the way things are going for them . . . it might not matter.

Olli

Years
  • Nah, we'll be able to save at least one of you with an invincibility token. At least I'm pretty sure it saves people from poison as well. And we might be able to save you during the next challenge as well. So I wouldn't say all hope lost yet.

Back