• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dual-Generation Tournament {Winner: Dragon}

Years
    • Online now

Although neither of you made your best efforts to communicate with each other (sending visitor messages 2 days after the tournament was posted), I will have to disqualify Volty Shocks if you guys don't finish your battles in 22 hours. The reason is because Volty Shocks has not logged on in over 24 hours. However, if Aaron fails to show up at the time that he set, I will have to think of something else - probably coin flip.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • Although neither of you made your best efforts to communicate with each other (sending visitor messages 2 days after the tournament was posted), I will have to disqualify Volty Shocks if you guys don't finish your battles in 22 hours. The reason is because Volty Shocks has not logged on in over 24 hours. However, if Aaron fails to show up at the time that he set, I will have to think of something else - probably coin flip.

I'm really sorry that I couldn't battle for the tour coz Rabi's time was too late for me (1:30 am or 12:30 am). I know I can't do this so Qwert you can disqualify me ( since it was my fault).....

Years
    • Online now
    Notifications:

Next round is up, please complete by July 5th, 2017, 11:59pm EST.

uQAtEGg.png

Years
  • Since I'm going to leave for vacation in 3 or 4 days. Obviously, I can't battle with wolf so it would be awesome if chase can take my place since we battled for the last round. Can something like this happen? Sorry for this but I wasn't planning on leaving that soon.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Edit: ninja'd

confirming Lost 2-1 to Dragon

Game 1 was a good game and could've gone either way, Game 2 was just...not something I wanna talk about anytime soon xD Game 3 was a lot of fun, Scarf Koko got me in the end

Got one more win than I thought I'd get so can't say i'm upset with the results though

Back