• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games on your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Do you play games on your phone? If so which ones and how long do you play them for at one time?

As for me the only ones I play on my phone as of right now are Pokemon Go, Mahjong and the newest one is Cat Game. I don't usually download to many games on my phone and save them more for my tablet.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Oh, god. Yup. I have a lot of games on my phone. I actually have two phones for games. One that's my actual phone, and the other is somewhat deactivated, but still functions without service days.

These games are:
    -Pokemon Go
    -Love Live! School Idol Festival (both Japanese and English)
    -Starry Palette (but it's shutting down, sadly)
    -Idolish7 (Both the Chinese and Japanese servers)
    Ensemble Stars
    -Girlfriend Onpu (it's literally just on my phone to fill in an empty space)
    -Anidol Colors
    -A3!
    -DREAM!ing
    -Bang Dream! Girls Band Party (Japanese server)
    -Uta no Prince-Sama Shining Live (Japanese server)

I tend to spend about an hour a day on A3! and a few minutes a day on Pokemon, but I tend to spend a lot longer on Japanese Love Live. The rest of the games, though, I only play in passing when something happens. I'm a pretty big idol game fan, I guess you could say?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I tried playing Love Live! on my phone but it was just to hard for me. I have it downloaded on my tablet but I haven't played it in a few months.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I tried playing Love Live! on my phone but it was just to hard for me. I have it downloaded on my tablet but I haven't played it in a few months.

It takes awhile to get used to, trust me. All gatcha based games are, really, got to get better cards to get better chances (well, and be more accurate when tapping notes too, I guess).

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I have Pokémon GO, Pokémon Quest, Pokémon Duel, Pokémon Rumble Rush, Pokémon Masters, and Fate/Grand Order. ... you might see a trend here.

Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back