• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
The US Shaymin event has expired a while ago. Sorry. As far as I can tell, no other region has a Shaymin event atm either. :(

So, Thanksgiving is coming up, and I'm giving away nearly everything I bred. xD (shameless plug)
Anyhoo, apparently we're having a "real" Thanksgiving this year and I get to supply the food. Meaning I get to make mashed potatoes and baked potatoes and go to Boston Market and buy a turkey and stuffing. >.>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
Really really want squirtle , charmander and bulbasaur to play through the game with.
Can anyone help please

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Lotsa trades to do, but I've figured out how to not get trades confused. ^.^
My auntie just gave us turkey and ham slices, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. I'm gonna be fat this Thanksgiving, especially after eating leftover chicken from Boston Market earlier. xD

Esmas

General
Years
I'm wondering if a Pokémon I got is legit. Can someone confirm that it isn't hacked?

Lv. 70 Ho-Oh {Chinese}
HP 235
Attack 208
Defense 152
Sp. Atk 182
Sp. Def 224
Speed 131

Quirky nature.
Nov. 3, 2006
Kanto
Arrived at Lv. 70.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Going by just its stats (PS: I donno what the invalid stats of events so's you know), it looks legit, albeit with near perfect Attack, Defense and Special Attack. Need more information though. Pokeball it's in, OT name and number, ribbons and moveset, just off the top of my head.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
Years
I dont know what you guys mean by you can tell by just looking at that but thats Hacked....
From what i found it has an Illegal IV Combination
IV's
10/31/31/1/31/5 And with a Quirky Nature that Gives Ho-Oh and Illegal IV Combination ;)
Unless it has any EV's im possibly wrong

Esmas

General
Years
Could you please give me more info? I want to know 100% whether it's hacked or not.
I got two people saying it is, and one saying it's not.

Esmas

General
Years
Does it have any EV's? I cannot find out the Accurate IV's without knowing if it has them or not.....
Not completely sure about the definition of EVs, but I'm guessing not, because it was caught at Lv. 70 and it is at Lv. 70. :S

EDIT: Alright, I got some more Pokémon, and I'd like to know if they're legit.

Dialga Lv. 47 (Shiny)
HP 161
Attack 145
Defense 126
Sp. Atk 147
Sp. Def 103
Speed 88

Brave nature.
Apr. 22, 2007
Spear Pillar
Apparently met at Lv. 47.

Mew Lv. 100 I doubt this one's legit :3 But I might as well make sure. xD
HP 338
Attack 259
Defense 223
Sp. Atk 231
Sp. Def 208
Speed 212

Naughty nature.
Nov. 30, 2009
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 100

Deoxys Lv. 70 Normal Forme/(OT Space C)
HP 164
Attack 221
Defense 103
Sp. Atk 207
Sp. Def 76
Speed

Impish nature.
Jun. 19, 2007
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 70.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
EVs are points pokemon gain while battling. If your pokemon has experience, then it will have EVs. To remove them, you have to use EV reducing berries, berries #21-26.

You need to remove the EVs off Mew, can't check it like that. You forgot the nature on Deoxys. Dialga looks legit, and it's pretty decent too.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Not completely sure about the definition of EVs, but I'm guessing not, because it was caught at Lv. 70 and it is at Lv. 70. :S

EDIT: Alright, I got some more Pokémon, and I'd like to know if they're legit.

IVs would help~

What language is Mew's name in? What's the OT/ID? What ball was it captured in? With said information, I could determine if it is an event or hack.

Deoxys appears to be an event, as long as it was captured in a pokeball and has the event ID, 00010.

>on another note, i need motivation to make a trade shop<

Detox

Griff, annoying TB is my job and my job only.

She WILL make a new trade thread.

Because I need a Dratini @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back