• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superjolt's Vanilla Mafia - Game Over!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • That's fine with me.
    Thanks GP :)

A setup has been randomly selected. Role PMs going out now, so sit tight! The post for Night 0 will follow shortly!

As always, if there's any questions feel free to ask :)

EDIT: All Role PMs should be out now! If you didn't get a Role PM or if I made any mistakes please let me know!

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Night Zero

The downpour of rain continued, the night felt ominous.

Two individuals stood just inside a doorway in a back alley, trying to avoid the rain as they waited for a third companion to arrive. One of them sighed, pulled out a match and a cigarette, and lit it. Moments later, a vehicle pulled up through the alley, and the driver motioned for the other two to get in. They got in, and the three of them looked at each other silently for a moment. They knew what they were going to do. The vehicle pulled slowly out of the alley, headlights off, and quietly went down the street.

It was time to strike fear into the heart of this town. Soon, the town would be in chaos, and they were going to take full advantage of it.

The game begins...

It is now Night Zero! All night actions are due via PM or Discord in 24 hours (around Midnight, EST)

Remember, no posting in the thread until the Night is over!

RULES

❋ All PokéCommunity and Underground Rules apply!
    ❋ Remember, have fun! Discussion can get heated at times, but it's just a game, don't make things personal!
    ❋ All Day Phases will last at least 48 hours and all Night Phases will last at least 24 hours (or until all Night Actions are received, whichever comes first)
    ❋ Deadline extensions may be granted upon majority request.
    ❋ When voting for someone, please make sure to bold your vote!
    [Vote] Player, [Lynch] Player
    and [Kill] Player are all acceptable voting formats.
    * You can change votes as many times as you want, at any time before the Day phase ends. It is helpful (though not required) to use [UNVOTE] when changing votes, it will make things easier when counting votes!
    ❋ All game discussion should be kept in this thread or respective private chats.
    ❋ Not voting for one (or more) day phases may result in replacement. (Making a post in order to avoid this rule will not count if it's the only post you make during the day phase)
    ❋ You may not post screenshots of Role PMs or quote from Role PMs directly. When sharing anything about your role or any other information you've received, you must paraphrase!
    ❋ If you are lynched or killed, you are dead and may no longer post! You will be allowed one deathpost, but it can't contain any information about the game.
    ❋ Posting in the thread during the Night Phase is not allowed! Doing so may result in your elimination from the game.
    ❋ All night actions should be sent to me via PM or on Discord. If you are abstaining from using a night action, you should still let me know. If I do not receive a night action from you before the deadline, you will simply miss the chance to use your action for that night, no exceptions!
    ❋ Abstaining from voting will not be allowed, you must vote for someone!
    ❋ If you know you will be busy or otherwise inactive for an extended period, please let me know! (If it's going to be more than a few days, you may want to request a replacement)

If you have any questions, you can PM me or message me on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!
    [a id]tsm[/a id]
    THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

ALIVE

Salzorrah
    Bardothren
    Pecilia
    Who's Kiyo?
    *Abby
    Melody
    *Johnny
    Aquacorde
    Michelaar
    Zapmolticuno
    EvilCharmeleon
    Mawa
    Nero
    Lucario

Superjolt

Years
  • Day One

The car pulled up to a house on the edge of town. The man in the back seat turned the crank to roll the window down. Gunfire sprayed into the house and the sedan quickly sped away; the sounds being muffled by the heavy rain.

Rain continued into the late hours of the night, but the skies were mostly clear by daybreak. The citizens of the town awoke to a shock as they looked at their morning newspapers.

'Murder!'
    the headlines read.

By mid-morning, most of the town's citizens had gathered at the town hall. They learned that this murder was the work of none other than the mafia. "See?!" someone shouted, "the mafia's influence has reached even this town! We can't let this town be consumed like the others!"

Everyone agreed, they would have to hunt down these criminals, some even suggested lynching them. Little did they know the mafia was already present among them.

Bardothren is dead! He was a Town Vigilante.
    Johnny is dead! He was a Vanilla Townie.

RULES

Spoiler:

If you have any questions, you can PM me or message me on Discord (Superjolt#9567)!
    [a id]tsm[/a id]
    THE PLAYERS

Superjolt as the Game Master

ALIVE

Salzorrah
    Pecilia
    Who's Kiyo?
    Abby
    Melody
    Aquacorde
    Michelaar
    Zapmolticuno
    EvilCharmeleon
    Mawa
    Nero
    Lucario

DEAD

Bardothren - Town Vigilante
    Johnny - Vanilla Townie

Superjolt

Years
  • Day 1 begins!

Currently Not Voting (12): Salzorrah, Pecilia, Who's Kiyo?, Abby, Melody, Aquacorde, Michelaar, Zapmolticuno, EvilCharmeleon, Mawa, Nero, Lucario

The day will end in about 48 hours (deadline is around Midnight EST, February 22nd - I may need to extend this actually, I'll let you all know if I do)

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Hello. I know I wasn't here before, but hear me out. My aunt just died, and I was pretty close to her. I really didn't feel like doing anything, and I apologize that I didn't say somethign earlier. On that note, I'm more than ready and I'll just read everythign up to this point.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • lol the game hasn't started yet, you're literally the second post lmao XD

the suss tho :3

I think everyone should atleast post once in the thread and tell their thoughts

BTW with Bard gone, we know we're playing with Setups 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 11.

3 of 6 have a 50% chance of having fool.

1 of 6 of them, we would have a Backup Vigilante, because Bard died first.

I'm pretty sure Bard shot Johnny, because although one of the 6 has the strongman, I don't think they would waste the kill on N0

Last edited:

Trainer 766

I wanna help, but I seriously have no idea what happened tbh.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • lol the game hasn't started yet, you're literally the second post lmao XD

the suss tho :3

I think everyone should atleast post once in the thread and tell their thoughts

BTW with Bard gone, we know we're playing with Setups 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 11.

3 of 6 have a 50% chance of having fool.

1 of 6 of them, we would have a Backup Vigilante, because Bard died first.

I'm pretty sure Bard shot Johnny, because although one of the 6 has the strongman, I don't think they would waste the kill on N0

Why is that sus? I just got back on and I saw I that the role PM's were already sent Saturday morning (My timezone), so I assumed the game already started, so I just posted a message saying sorry, without reading what was already said.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that's an explosive start. Someone clearly has it out for Johnny.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • RIP Johnny.

Well, well, well.

I wonder who had something against Johnny...

Abb is right tho, it could be a vig hit... but this soon? I don't know. Does the vig usually start that soon in the game? I thought a vig cannot shoot the first night, no?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • A vig can shoot whichever night it chooses, the only 2 roles with a killing ability are the vig & madia

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Eh. It pays to be thorough though. Just in case there's something about those deaths that make sense due to interpersonal things.

Who do we think would kill our innocent? Are we sure the vig didn't have a mechanism we don't expect? It pays to ask questions like that no matter how simple the game is

Back