• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superjolt's Vanilla Mafia - Game Over!

Nero

I like it.
Years
I suppose, usually the vig doesn't kill if it dies, right?

I was under the assumption that night actions are still carried out even when you die that night, because that's how it usually works. Is it different here?

Anyway, assuming Bard could've used his action last night, I'd find it weird for either vig or strongman to use their kill n0, so I'm not really sure about this one yet. I doubt that there are any hidden mechanisms, considering that this is already a pretty complicated vanilla game.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Bard you got Vig again? lmao Also I dont see why youd save a strongman kill makes little sense to me.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
3, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 11 are possible set ups. 33% for strongman. Keep this post in mind for future phases.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
So do you think someone here is suspicious for now? We have to lynch, no?

If Vig shoot Johnny, why did the mafia did? Nothing?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
are we focusing too much on "why were there two kills n0" and not enough on "who did the kills"? like regardless of what properly happened there's at least one mafia involved. maybe the question isnt... who wanted the vig dead but rather like. who wanted Bard dead?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
We got another 24 hours, right? I think I'll wait and see what people let slip tomorrow and then throw a vote out there.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hum...

Need to random lynch....

I don't want to put anyone on my back but...

Aquacord is true with the "who killed" instead of the "why did they died"... Abby and Salzorrah feel suspicious you think guys??

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Current Votes:

Salzorrah: 1 (Pecilia)

Currently Not Voting (11): Salzorrah, Who's Kiyo?, Abby, Melody, Aquacorde, Michelaar, Zapmolticuno, EvilCharmeleon, Mawa, Nero, Lucario

Just to let everyone know, I'm gonna extend the deadline to February 22nd, 11:00 PM EST. (Day 1 will now end in about 48 hours from now).
Also, I think I should clarify a few things:
- There are no hidden/secret mechanics (this is just a basic/vanilla game)
- Vigilante can shoot every night, including Night 0 (cannot shoot if roleblocked)
- Mafia does not get any extra kills, if they were to use a Strongman kill they would still only be able to make one night kill

(please note I'm not confirming anything about what the setup is)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think that definitely tells us that Bard shot Johnny and mafia got Bard, so I guess we don't need to worry about that anymore.

Mawa, why do you feel like Abby and Gunner are sus rn?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
=-=

I pointed out the potential setups, why I think Bard shot Johnny, and yet a rl is against me, and one is suss on me

great.

Nero

I like it.
Years
I think it's perfectly reasonable to think about who killed Johnny. Discussion is what gets us answers. Gunner is one of the least suspicious people so far to me, however if there ends up being a strongman then it's gonna look like she was a maf trying to mess up the setup. I don't think that's the case right now.

This is probably less to do with evidence and more to do with gut feeling, but if anyone does think that someone would've personally targeted Bard then feel free to suggest it. I'm not so sure about this, but Anna seems keen on it so maybe it'll get us an idea of who to lynch today. It's all luck d1 anyway.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Imo the bard kill isn't too farfetched, he's a veteran player with a decent track record

Melody

Banned
Years
our lynch target range hopefully should be narrowed to those we suspect might be willing to n0 Bard. While that certainly may not narrow the field very much, it might eliminate someone who hasn't played with Bard recently. :3

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I'm more than ready and I'll just read everythign up to this point.

This comment is just so funny as the second post in, holy shit.

I'm not the fool ... Trust me

85cb45364f8627abe6fe6f7302ebd756.jpg

I wonder who had something against Johnny...

I think the better question is who doesn't.

I'd find it weird for either vig or strongman to use their kill n0

I'm under the impression that Bard just used his Vig kill, I can't see it working out the way it did any other theory.

Actually, you're kinda rubbing me the wrong way, tbh. Not saying I know you well enough to decipher whether or not this "large gap in-between lines" pattern is normal for you or actually suss, but I've never been into people who explicitly put down things like "Hum" and ellipses, and the first three in this post in particular are hemming-and-hawing. That totally speaks to acting versus actual contemplation. Since it's getting later in the day and it's taken me this long to get onto this thread, I'll [LYNCH] Mawa in case the Night Phase creeps up on me.​

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years

Actually, you're kinda rubbing me the wrong way, tbh. Not saying I know you well enough to decipher whether or not this "large gap in-between lines" pattern is normal for you or actually suss, but I've never been into people who explicitly put down things like "Hum" and ellipses, and the first three in this post in particular are hemming-and-hawing. That totally speaks to acting versus actual contemplation. Since it's getting later in the day and it's taken me this long to get onto this thread, I'll [LYNCH] Mawa in case the Night Phase creeps up on me.​

Apparently you don't know me well because all I use are Hum, Haha and XD.
Well what can I say? I am just a poor townie who like Humming and is not under the fire for that. Maybe others can confirm that I do hum often, but I don't think anybody here now me this much to know. I can see why I am suspicious, but I swear I didn't do anything. Read the next sentences where I'll explain why Abby sounds suspicious for me...

Mawa, why do you feel like Abby and Gunner are sus rn?

Salzorrah: Well I played Town of Salem and if I recall the Vig can't shoot night one. Salzorrah said it does and I found it suspicious as I felt like they were trying to push the Vig under the bus for Johnny's death. Now the GM did announced that Vig can shoot at night, I was wrong and that puts Salzorrah less suspicious in my eyes.

And now, let's see...

Abby

Okay I don't have big proof. But it kinda sounds like Abby was talking too much about the Vig shot than about the actual mafia. Does Abby want us to forget about the mafia? To protect themself?

Last edited:
Back