• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superjolt's Vanilla Mafia - Game Over!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
can confirm mawa is just like that lol

that's a good point on abby tbh. i'm a little sus on melody for similar reasons? but thats minimal

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I was facing some resistance from my statements.

The mafia kill is a given, the vig kill is not

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
After Superjolt's clarification, it is clear that the vig kill was in fact what got Johnny. Even before that, if it was not the vig kill then it could only have been the Strongman, in which case we would have been looking for two mafia. And it just doesn't make sense to focus on Bard killing Johnny or not bc that's just a debate about two town-sides, isn't it?

[Lynch] Abby

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
After Superjolt's clarification, it is clear that the vig kill was in fact what got Johnny. Even before that, if it was not the vig kill then it could only have been the Strongman, in which case we would have been looking for two mafia. And it just doesn't make sense to focus on Bard killing Johnny or not bc that's just a debate about two town-sides, isn't it?

[Lynch] Abby

Which is essentially a condensed version of what I said

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Personally I think the mafia will be someone experienced since Johnny also is experienced. Unless it was just a random vote of chance.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
With all the info Superjolt gave us there is literally no way that it went down any way other than what Nero has just said. So tbh we need to be looking at who killed Bard, not who killed Johnny.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I don't know, I think I'm gonna go with my instinct.

So sorry if I am wrong :(

[Lynch] Abby

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I just read everything here, and Mawa and Aquacorde have very good arguments to vote out Abby here, so i'm gonna trust them.

[Lynch] Abby

Nero

I like it.
Years
I'm not really sure about EC yet. Odd posts, but not enough yet to judge properly.

I'm not a fan of bandwagoning like this, but Abby doesn't look too flash right now, and I might as well use my vote on someone who's already facing the end.

[Lynch] Abby

I don't know why I feel the need to justify this every game. I should really stop.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just returning the bizarre favor.

[Lynch] Salzorrah

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
just a poor townie who likes Humming

Abby's responses have been pretty civil from my perspective, and she isn't being too overly defensive. Idk, I'm fresh off a game where she was cult and I find her behavior here to be significantly different. It doesn't seem like the stakes are high for her, which they would be if she was scum. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it. You, on the other hand, seem to be a little flashy in your speech, like saying "I swear I didn't do anything. Read the next sentences where I'll explain why Abby sounds suspicious for me..." and then ultimately following it up with a statement that could easily be discredited if Abby's death is a mislynch. I can't justify trusting you, hence I can't advocate the lynch on Abby regardless of the latter's actual alignment.

can confirm mawa is just like that lol

So what you're saying is, we have another Aquacorde in our midst.

tumblr_inline_og1jtzfa0y1qa7k0a_500.gif

I almost entirely forgot I was in this game, so idk who to vote at all

rip you; you could provide some reads at least.​

Back