• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Kanpachi says that Yveltal is 717 in the National Dex...this might mean there are only 70 new Pokemon after all.

Even though I am starting to think there are not 100 pokemon in the new game, Is till don't think 70 is very accurate.

Where is the Event Pokemon and the Legendary Trio of the Region? It's also hard to think that they are going to actually lower the amount of legendaries this generation gets after having 10+ for the back 3 Gens.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Some Post game info is now surfacing
    Spoiler:
    So does this mean the Pokebeach rumor of getting the other starter post-game is partially true (since you didn't mention the friendly rival giving it to you)?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Even though I am starting to think there are not 100 pokemon in the new game, Is till don't think 70 is very accurate.

Where is the Event Pokemon and the Legendary Trio of the Region?

Apparently we don't get either unless the Event Pokemon is the one that appears after Yveltal which would mean there is no "Z" Pokemon.

They said they weren't doing DLC either so there won't be any profitable downloads to buy from the Nintendo Shop.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Where is the Event Pokemon and the Legendary Trio of the Region?

70 is most likely correct.
    In the MOUNTAIN part of the dex, Yveltal is 149, which means there is 1 pokemon after it, most like Mr. Z legend.
    This means Mr.Z is no.718. So, only 69 pokemon. Pretty disappointing, but its made up by the Megas and the c***-load of pokemon pre-E4

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I just find it stupid that they wouldn't have a legendary trio in this game... So is there nothing to do after post game but catch old pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I just find it stupid that they wouldn't have a legendary trio in this game... So is there nothing to do after post game but catch old pokemon?

That's pretty much all there has ever been to do Post Game for all original titles. Only time you ever got anything for your Post Game play was Remakes, Thirds, and the Sequels.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Part of me is sad we don't get any legendary Pokemon besides the main game Pokemon but part of me is happy, also.

The amount of legendary "extras" that we got in B/W(2) was ridiculous. Very over the top. However, I wish they would've take less extras out of B/W(2) and put them in X/Y instead.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    "Battle Maison looks like it's more or less Battle Tower, with Single, Double, Triple, Rotation and Multi Battles. Survive as long as you can, win BP for fabulous prizes (mostly hold items).

For 200 BP you can get an Ability Capsule, which allows a Pokemon with two Abilities to switch between those two Abilities when it's used. Didn't notice anything else new at a cursory glance through."

200BP for ability swapping. thats basically what you do for post game lol

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Kinda bummed down that there's so few new pokemon but Im still very content with everything we got (also Aegislash made me very happy). I'm just as excited to play this game as ever.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Has there been any pictures of the National dex yet anyways?

Anyways if there is no legendary trio in this game. I hope all the other legendary trios will be.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Is it really true we get no trio or cutesy legendaries? If so that's sad, but I think events will now focus on mega stones, perhaps for legendary pokemon. Maybe we will get an even legendary like Celebi for example, an it'll come holding a celebinite or something :P

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    "Battle Maison looks like it's more or less Battle Tower, with Single, Double, Triple, Rotation and Multi Battles. Survive as long as you can, win BP for fabulous prizes (mostly hold items).

For 200 BP you can get an Ability Capsule, which allows a Pokemon with two Abilities to switch between those two Abilities when it's used. Didn't notice anything else new at a cursory glance through."

200BP for ability swapping. thats basically what you do for post game lol

So. It only works on Pokemon with 2 abilities? Well majority of them without Levitate have 2 so I'm wondering if it won't activate and change to a Dream World ability like we thought.

I'm a bit bummed at lack of Pokemon too. Though we may get something. Who knows. As for "Z" Legend...I don't know if we'll even get that. We may get the Event Legend in its place.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    There's actually rumors of a Z legendary going around. It's apparently named Zigarde and its type is Dragon/Ground

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    many people seem to forget that in the past generations we only get like 100-ish new pokemon and many of them are evolutions of old pokemon, same thing can be said here this time 70 are brand new, not counting many mega evo added

honestly im glad theres no more legendary trio. too many legendaries given out like candy last gen and spoil the broth

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    It's like they worked so much on mega evolutions they didn't even made new evo for old pokemons or made a lot of new pokemons.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    There's actually rumors of a Z legendary going around. It's apparently named Zigarde and its type is Dragon/Ground

A rumor not provided by a leaker though. If Xerneas and Yveltal end the series, then the Cute one who would be an event Pokemon, would be blank in the Pokedex until the distribution too.

Would also be very weird for the third legendary in the set to not be able to hit his two adversaries though. Fairy is immune to Dragon and Flying is immune to ground. If he exists WHY bother getting him when both Xerneas and Yveltal outshine him?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    A rumor not provided by a leaker though. If Xerneas and Yveltal end the series, then the Cute one who would be an event Pokemon, would be blank in the Pokedex until the distribution too.

Would also be very weird for the third legendary in the set to not be able to hit his two adversaries though. Fairy is immune to Dragon and Flying is immune to ground. If he exists WHY bother getting him when both Xerneas and Yveltal outshine him?

hard to say since we don't know the story, we will find out in pokemon Z thats for sure. maybe he gets formes?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't care for all the extra legendaries, but the legendary trio was always one thing I always wanted to see because I just liked the idea of having them. That is the main reason I am a bit disappointed. I guess the next thing they will break tradition of is Fire,Water,Grass starters. Lol doubt it. But it really is the only last thing that makes the pokemon series the same series if we don't get legendary trio or event pokemon. If you know what I mean.

But things change. Luckily I am one of those people who accept change. I will be fine after tonight. I am still really excited about catching all 700+ pokemon again.... really wish they would have ended it at 720 though so it wasn't an odd number again lol.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Murkrow, Houndour, Slugma, Larvitar, Misdreavus, and the respective gen 2 evolutions for those that have them. If I remember correctly that would also include Steelix and Scizor since the Metal Coat is only available when you ride the SS Aqua.

That right there is...11, if I'm counting correctly.

Don't forget snubble I believe, at least in gold and silver

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back