• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    Hi guys new to the forums, hope i can come here in the future for tcg related questions. :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PC! We have an ever expanding TCG section, and I'm glad people are turning to PC to find help for things related to it. You can find our TCG section here. If ypu have questions or need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member. Have an absolute blast exploring the community!~

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! This community is great if you like TCG, we have have a growing group of people there who'd be happy to help you. You can find them over in our PTCG section. I hope you enjoy what our community can offer! :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi RottenMuk, welcome to PC! As everyone else has already said, feel free to ask any TCG related questions in the TCG section. The people there will gladly help you out with any questions related to decks or other aspects of the TCG. Do you have a favourite TCG card by any chance? I've never properly played the game but I love the Ditto Pokemon TCG cards as they're super cute. Have fun here, I hope to see you around soon. :D

Years
  • 10/10 for TCG fans. <3 I swear we need more here haha. I love the cards, but primarily for collecting since the artwork is very pretty.

Nice to meet you! I wholeheartedly hope you'll enjoy your time on PC. [:

Back