• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many channels are you currently subscribed to on YouTube?

Years
  • how can you be subbed to so many without it feeling like its clogging of your youtube, like shesh, i would love to know
    YouTube's homepage doesn't default to showing new subscriptions, and knows which of your subscriptions you're watching more or less of over time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I am subscribed to 206 channels, although that's over 10+ years so I couldn't say how many are even active anymore. I tend to subscribe pretty liberally and every so often if I realize I haven't clicked any videos from a channel in a long time, I'll unsubscribe to declutter my subscription feed, which I still very much religiously use so if Youtube could please stop messing with it I would greatly appreciate it. >_>

...For anyone else who struggled to find the dumb number on their account, click this link, lol.

Last edited:

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    15 or 16, They are quite active and uploads a lot

Years
  • how did you even manage 2k? also i did not think there was a limit

I am following certains J-Pop users and use their MVs for the Best J-pop & K-pop relaeses.

Here are my videos:

These are the video that i am making of it.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    About a couple hundred across two accounts, I guess? I've had both of my accounts for years, so the amount of active channels might be much lower. I'm subscribed to about 126 or so channels on my main, iirc.

Back