• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many channels are you currently subscribed to on YouTube?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This should be a fun thread. It's a simple question with a simple answer; how many channels are you subscribed to on YouTube?

I am subscribed to 72 different channels, which may seem like a lot... and I suppose it is!

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
    Oh gawd, puts mine to seem normal, gotta be at least 20 youtubers. Probably more. But what about twitch?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm picky, and I'm only going to subscribe if I really want to watch regularly.

So for the account I'm currently using, 2 subscriptions. I may subscribe to more, but I'll unsubscribe when I become disinterested.

I also have an account where I subscribed to a large bunch of channels, but also it was my first account. I keep it, because it's interesting seeing who I previously watched and where they are so many years later.

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years

Most of them aren't actively uploading anymore or something to that extent. I probably only actively watch maybe 10-20 of those on a regular basis.

FlameChrome

Years
    I am apparently subscribed to 615. Most of those don't make my sub feed, though, and many more haven't uploaded in years.

I should probably go through and purge some subscriptions.

sometimes its nice just to keep them subbed so you can rewatch later in years what you liked to watch back then, be a nice time thing. but it does suck when some stop uploading all together

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    like 5. not a lot of channels i care about enough to get notified for every single video, though there are a few others that i watch without subscribing

Years
    i have 21. only regularly watches 2-3 channels out of that 21. i hate subbing to many people since it clutters my sub feed too much and sometimes it gets recommended to me anyways so...

FlameChrome

Years
    390 but i'd say i only actively watch about 5 or 6 of them at most not including music channels.

how can you be subbed to so many without it feeling like its clogging of your youtube, like shesh, i would love to know

blue

gucci
    Years
    how can you be subbed to so many without it feeling like its clogging of your youtube, like shesh, i would love to know

i mean some of them are inactive now but didn't even know myself i was subbed to that many until i'd actually checked. surprisingly my feed doesn't get too crammed but more so random recommendations.

Last edited:
    Back