• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    CFtqXeK.png
    AP9pbeu.png

fahademon

frankly I can't think of anything
    Years
  • Btw would also like to say thank you for making this awesome hack :) Huge fan of the manga, though I've only played uptil viridian city on this cuz of the save issue, I haven't felt that gripping feeling for a pokemon game in a long time lol

Also, if you can confirm wether beta 12 will be out by june or not I would be ever grateful, I won't have much time for anything other than studies till then and I may get a laptop so I'll be able to play on an emulator that can change save type :P

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    mega_snorlax_by_jynxedones-d7xmvc0.png

I think adding Mega Snorlax to the hack (and Red's original team) would be awesome too {:3}

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    mega_snorlax_by_jynxedones-d7xmvc0.png

I think adding Mega Snorlax to the hack (and Red's original team) would be awesome too {:3}

Damn. Cant believe snorlax could be hot.
    @Aethestode good almost daily updates. :3 keep it up, once the beta 12 release you can win hack of the month, hack of the year, hack of fkn everything. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Why are those sprites more unique and less re-colour like than Mega Poliwrath, Politoed, Blastoise X and Venusaur X?
    I swear, half of the customs are cool, like Mega Meganium, Pidgeot X and Parasect, yet others kinda lack.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    will there be no other way but to remove other forms :(
    i wish for both existence
    There's probably a way to keep them all, but I'd keep both Shellos and Basculin forms and just get rid of the Deerling forms instead.

Both Shellos forms are location exclusive and each Basculin form has a different Ability, so there's enough differences between them IMO.

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
    Years
  • Wait!? When I look at the screenshots for the Kanto chapters there's a map of some sort of region. From the looks of it it's definitely not Kanto!? Can someone explain what this map is.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wait!? When I look at the screenshots for the Kanto chapters there's a map of some sort of region. From the looks of it it's definitely not Kanto!? Can someone explain what this map is.

It's simple. I accidentally placed wrong map screenshot.

Back