• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

personalties

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
  • It's the first time I see this test, I gave it a shot and I got "The Mediator INFP-T".
    Spoiler:

How can this be so accurate? I read some stuff about it and it got almost every detail of my personality! {D:}
    Great website! {:3}

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I can never remember what my past results are, but this time it was this:

Spoiler:

though I've never been sure if these tests are accurate

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Interesting take at this point in life. I've gone from ISTP to INTP. Essentially I'm 'done' observing and have internalised a set of core values. Still basically 100% introvert; I wonder if this will lower as I age.
    Some of these questions though, in particular...

"If your friend is sad about something, you are more likely to offer emotional support than suggest ways to deal with the problem."​
    Holy fuck, this is incredibly telling. How can anyone seriously pose or face this question and not realise solving the problem provides the emotional resolution as well?

Last edited:

User19sq

I am a MEDIATOR (INFP-T) apparently. In my own world, wanananana...!

Back