• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[.What Your Wearing V1.]

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
Years
  • [.Hey.]
    [.This is just a game where you say what your wearing at the current moment.]
    [.I'll start off.]
    [.I'm wearing a Stripy Jumper by Billabong, Jeans from JustJeans and Dunlop Volley shoes.]
    [.Easy?.]

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Haha! Right now I'm wearing a Killswitch Engage Band teeshirt my friend brought me back from some concert he went to, some random pair Camo pants I found on my floor today, and a pair of Adidas 'Campus' shoes I bought the other day.

I saw the thread title, and thought this was going somewhere else xD

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Pink Tanktop and pink flowery boxers. =]

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'm wearing my PJs, not really creative in clothing right now, but school clothes soon.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm currently wearing a striped red and white tank top over navy blue capri pants. It's a comfy outfit =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    A little pervy, eh x3?

A black shirt with a green and yellow design <33
    Fitted jeans and black converse.

Comfortability FTW.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • A dark blue checkerboard pattern collared shirt with Khaki pants and a black leather belt. Clipped to my belt is my Pokemon D/P game case (with Dialga and Palkia) and my wallet chain on my left and a Pokemon D/P DS carry case (playthrough)(with Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig) clipped to my right side.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm currently wearing my school uniform:

A white polo shirt, and black trousers with very faint red checkers. How boring~

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • A black Zelda Hoodie with a black t-shirt showing a stick figure beating upother stick figures, and says "Doesn't play well with others" and blue jeans and black Converse sneakers.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Sport socks, pants, boxers, shorts, green shirt, Seattle personalized jersey. <3

And my hair, duh. D:

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • I'm wearing Just Jeans Jeans, Volcom Long Sleeve Top, Billabong Jumper, QuikSilver Jacket and Kustom Shoes.
    I have a Sonics Ray Alenn Jersey Killer Swift.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Im wearing matching/different socks, tracksuit pants, a black with blue and white shirt words on it and my charm bracklet (yes lol I wear jewlelarly)

Years
  • I feel really Silly :P

I got my friends over, and we were bored... so we decided to dress like sleasy men...
    --> Singlet, its White = =
    --> Thankfully, i'm wearing Jeans
    --> Cheap brand Glasses - only use them when on comp, or in classroom (i lost my Versage)

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I'm wearing a mini skirt over my black fishnet legging, pink and white SilverStein shirt, hot pink studded belt, my high top black converse, spiked choker and my charm braclet.

Back