• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2017
    I just wanted to say that I'm new myself and I'm already liking this, the community is extremely friendly and there's even a forum specifically for greeting newcomers, and I'm posting in it right now.

Years
  • Hello. Nice to have you here. You'll like the contents of the forums much more. There are forums for almost anything pokemon. If you need any help around the forums, you can PM or VM me or anyone around here.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Joe! I'm so glad you are enjoying PC so far. I happen to quite enjoy welcoming new users and help them get around the community since it can be pretty intimidating at first.... Or at least it was for me when I joined many years ago. Did you happen to pick up Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon on release day? Or are you going to wait and get it later down the road? If you have questions or just fancy a new friend, my messages are always open! Enjoy your stay with us :D

Back