• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I got not one, but two packages today, which was a surprise (albeit a nice one).

In package one, we have the trade I was telling you about!

I love this 'merchandise of merchandise' idea they came up with. So there's the Pikachu cookie one that comes with the cookie, bag (these bags can actually open), and the 'box'. Then there's the really cute Pika teapot one that even has a Pikabutt on the back! These were defenitely worth what I traded for them.

Then, I got a couple of Pokemon Trozei things!

Two pencil boxes and a postcard. I love the Trozei style, I'll probably start collecting Trozei things (not exclusively of course, I'll just pick the stuff up as I see it). The last 3 pictures are of the pencil boxes put together. Truly, my folding skills are unparalleled. The boxes are really, really cute though, I hope to get the third one sometime soon!

Years
I got not one, but two packages today, which was a surprise (albeit a nice one).

In package one, we have the trade I was telling you about!

I love this 'merchandise of merchandise' idea they came up with. So there's the Pikachu cookie one that comes with the cookie, bag (these bags can actually open), and the 'box'. Then there's the really cute Pika teapot one that even has a Pikabutt on the back! These were defenitely worth what I traded for them.

Then, I got a couple of Pokemon Trozei things!

Two pencil boxes and a postcard. I love the Trozei style, I'll probably start collecting Trozei things (not exclusively of course, I'll just pick the stuff up as I see it). The last 3 pictures are of the pencil boxes put together. Truly, my folding skills are unparalleled. The boxes are really, really cute though, I hope to get the third one sometime soon!

Quite jealous of all that.

As for me, I got volumes 28 and 29 of Pokemon Adventures on Friday:
'
eK9Xdish.jpg

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2015
Does anybody know what this thing is?

I've had this pokemon game handheld system thingie for a long time. I've never known what it's called. I can't find the name of it anywhere. Pretty much, you have these pokemon figures and you put them on the system and then you battle. That's literally all you can do.

Here's a picture of it (Sorry about the quality):

http://i.imgur.com/zuF6QU5.jpg

The picture has two of the systems, and a Typhlosion figure.

It's a url because I can't post images. Or urls either. But it was super easy to bypass the url posting restriction. {XD}

Years
I've had this pokemon game handheld system thingie for a long time. I've never known what it's called. I can't find the name of it anywhere. Pretty much, you have these pokemon figures and you put them on the system and then you battle. That's literally all you can do.

Here's a picture of it (Sorry about the quality):

http://i.imgur.com/zuF6QU5.jpg

The picture has two of the systems, and a Typhlosion figure.

It's a url because I can't post images. Or urls either. But it was super easy to bypass the url posting restriction. {XD}
After a quick search, it looks like the name of it is the Pokemon Electronic Battle Trainer. I wasn't able to find out a whole lot more about it other than some pictures, but then again, I didn't dive too deeply into it. Hopefully that helps you out a little bit.

Oh, and since this is a question about the Pokemon merchandise, I'm going to move this over to our collection thread for you, but feel free to ask over there if you've got any more questions!

MOVED.

Years
Today I came home from camp and there was a package on my bed.

Spoiler:

That's all for now, hopefully my package from Japan will arrive soon!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Haven't posted in so long.
Just got my two plushies today!
They look so cute.
Bought them from PokeVault, came from Osaka, Japan
Bought on Aug 6th - spent 7 days in custom's office in Los Angeles - made it home Aug 15th

Ninetales:
Spoiler:

Sleeping, closed eyes, Flareon:
Spoiler:

Ninetales keeping it next to it's evolutions, along with Vulpix and a custom made Ninetales plush - have 2 now.
Spoiler:

Flareon will be next to it's other Plush along with the rest of the Eeveelutions
Had to use a small flag stand to keep Flareon looking up (while sleeping)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Pichu figure arrived yesterday

Got some stuff coming in the mail today:

Oshawott figure
Copy of Pokemon Adventures (manga vol 1)
Ancient Origins Elite Trainer Box

then I have a meowth plush coming sometime next week :)

Years
Today my brother unpacked boxes of all of his old stuff and he gave me most of his older Pokemon stuff. I also took a quick trip to Target yesterday!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 3, 2015
Are these figures only manufactured on a limited basis?

I got the new mega evolution sets for Squirtle and Bulbasaur. The Charmander one was sold out so I was wondering if they will restock them. Or are these figures only released on a limited basis?

Thanks for responding.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I got the new mega evolution sets for Squirtle and Bulbasaur. The Charmander one was sold out so I was wondering if they will restock them. Or are these figures only released on a limited basis?

Thanks for responding.

Don't know if this applies to you or not, but for me it seems that is I buy some thing that is apart of a collection of sorts, I never seem to get back to get the one that I am missing before it's gone and I ma to late to get the last one.

But I haven't posted here in a bit, so I have lots I haven't posted yet, so here goes.

Blastoise is my fav. don't know why this is the (almost) only thing in there with him on it:
Spoiler:

Awesome shirts I found at FYE:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Another pillow I made:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tyranitar card binder I was lucky enough to find:

Lucky totodile plush find at GS in town over from here:

Starter hat I had to put on my giant pikachu:

Last edited:
Years

Quite honestly, there are never enough posts in this thread, IMO.

Some unusual merch you've got there this time!

Also, pretty sure I never posted this when I got it, but I found a Pikachu deck box at a local card shop:

http://i.imgur.com/j51lXGQh.jpg

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Also, pretty sure I never posted this when I got it, but I found a Pikachu deck box at a local card shop:

That's awesome, I saw one of those at GS and didn't but it, I got the tyranitar one instead.

Years

That's reassuring, I was afraid that I was annoying people because I post so often.

It is a little more unusual than normal. Just goes to show the variety of Pokemon merchandise!

I love that deck box! I've seen it around a lot and I keep telling myself I'll get it and the binder, but I haven't gotten around to it... yet.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That's reassuring, I was afraid that I was annoying people because I post so often.

It is a little more unusual than normal. Just goes to show the variety of Pokemon merchandise!

I love that deck box! I've seen it around a lot and I keep telling myself I'll get it and the binder, but I haven't gotten around to it... yet.

Yeah you can never post enough, I post (try to) every time I get some thing new and I might stop in at GS and see if they still have that binder and get it myself, little jealous some one has it and I don't lol.

Years
Nothing super fancy this time around, but I did get the Pikachu bank I've been wanting from Walmart (it's the one on the left).
Spoiler:

I should also be getting these from Germany within the month.
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back