• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey there Mike, just letting you know that I'm going to move your thread over to our Pokemon Merchandise/Collection thread, since we've got quite a few knowledgable people about Pokemon merch over there. And like Don pointed out, let us know what some of your stuff is, and hopefullymyself or someone else will be able to help you out a bit!

MOVED.

I know I'd be able to help as when I go to buy any thing except for cards I myself will use the completed listing on a couple of site that I have heard of here (except ebay) and use often.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 31, 2015
nice collection all of you guys

this video shows my entire pokemon card collection.
I know I haven' t got a lot of cards but I'm working to get more cards

feel free to leave a comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
Years
Show off your Pokemon merch!

Greetings Pokefans, I am new to this website and thought I would start up a new thread dedicated to showing pictures of your awesome and adorable Pokemon merch! This can be anything from clothing to plushies to posters or figurines! I'd just love to see them and compare :D lets all be friends and smile together! Here are all my awesome Pokemon treasures (the last picture was a birthday present...we call him Derpizard)

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Mind the quality... I was using my fiancee's digital camera and I'm not sure how to mess with the settings. We also have some plushes that I didn't feel like getting out and making room for, and I forgot to put my fiancee's card binders (they're huge and packed cover to cover) in the picture. Otherwise, this is pretty much the collection my fiancee and I share of Pokemon stuff. The clear containers are full of cards as well, and the stacks on top are all our holos that AREN'T in the binders. This also doesn't include our Pokemon games or anything like that... just typical merch.

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
Years
Wow this stuff looks amazing! I am jealous of your Groudon! I would love to see the binders one day, I used to have tonnes of Pokemon cards but my mum threw them away without telling me when I moved out :'( nooooo. Thank you so much for posting, I love it!

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Wow this stuff looks amazing! I am jealous of your Groudon! I would love to see the binders one day, I used to have tonnes of Pokemon cards but my mum threw them away without telling me when I moved out :'( nooooo. Thank you so much for posting, I love it!
We'll probably eventually take pictures of the binders, but whether we'd make them very detailed (showing pages individually and whatnot) is undetermined.

Shame to hear about your cards. :( I ended up giving away -all- the cards I collected as a kid to my niece when I felt like I was finally 'getting out of Pokemon'. She got out of Pokemon not too long after. Have to admit, I wish I still had them. There were at least 2,000 cards. @_@

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
Years
2,000?? holy crap that's awesome! I fortunately have never strayed too far away from Pokemon, I have always got at least 1 game on the go haha :) right now I'm replaying X for like the 5th time trying to have an all eeveelution team and I'm playing a little bit of Alpha Sapphire but I still prefer the original Ruby and Sapphire for some reason

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
2,000?? holy crap that's awesome! I fortunately have never strayed too far away from Pokemon, I have always got at least 1 game on the go haha :) right now I'm replaying X for like the 5th time trying to have an all eeveelution team and I'm playing a little bit of Alpha Sapphire but I still prefer the original Ruby and Sapphire for some reason
I honestly didn't like R/S/E much at all. I tried playing Emerald numerous times and just couldn't stay interested. I DID play it after I'd played Platinum, though, as I took a long break from Pokemon (from the middle of Generation II to the end of Generation IV.) Alpha Sapphire, on the other hand, is my favorite game in the entire series. Go figure.

And yeah... 2,000 was a lot for me back then, but it's all I did in my childhood for fun; Pokemon. The biggest part of it was the cards, so I had a lot of them. At least half were probably commons, though. lol I actually stopped collecting after I -finally- got my hands on a base set Charizard, though it was really beat up. I figured "I finally got Charizard, my collection is complete!" Then promptly gave everything away. ^-^;

As for replaying Pokemon games... I just can't bring myself to do it with most of them. Now that we have the PokeBank it's a lot easier to do it, but unless I've done EVERYTHING in a Pokemon game I feel like I'm giving something up. Plus... I went through the excess effort of getting the Shiny Charm in X version, so I don't see myself EVER resetting that. lol

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
Years
The generation I had most trouble with was Black and White, for some reason I just couldn't get into it! I think I felt that the Pokemon in that were just a little bit TOO ridiculous, with Pokemon like Litwick, Trubbish and Vanillite?? I mean come on those are just silly haha :D It's funny that you love Alpha Sapphire but don't like Sapphire, I guess they are pretty different and they implemented a lot of the cool features from X and Y in there. Someone asked me the other day what my all time favorite Pokemon is and I legitimately don't think I can decide!!

Years
I don't feel like reposting the link but all of my stuff that is Pokemon related is in an album on my profile. I also have close to 1300 cards and I bought a sealed Wizards of the Coast Base Set Booster Box that I still have and is still sealed.

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
Years
I don't feel like reposting the link but all of my stuff that is Pokemon related is in an album on my profile. I also have close to 1300 cards and I bought a sealed Wizards of the Coast Base Set Booster Box that I still have and is still sealed.

Hey buddy, that's amazing! I will take a look at your profile :D also did I spy that you are from Canada? That is so cool you must let me know what its like to live there!

Years
Got a few things coming in the mail

jigglypuff figure
snorlax plush
some cards

Pics plz.

Greetings Pokefans, I am new to this website and thought I would start up a new thread dedicated to showing pictures of your awesome and adorable Pokemon merch! This can be anything from clothing to plushies to posters or figurines! I'd just love to see them and compare :D lets all be friends and smile together! Here are all my awesome Pokemon treasures (the last picture was a birthday present...we call him Derpizard)

Nice collection you've got there! Derpizard looks kind of like a bootleg plush, haha.

Mind the quality... I was using my fiancee's digital camera and I'm not sure how to mess with the settings. We also have some plushes that I didn't feel like getting out and making room for, and I forgot to put my fiancee's card binders (they're huge and packed cover to cover) in the picture. Otherwise, this is pretty much the collection my fiancee and I share of Pokemon stuff. The clear containers are full of cards as well, and the stacks on top are all our holos that AREN'T in the binders. This also doesn't include our Pokemon games or anything like that... just typical merch.

A little jealous of that collection.

Also, as this site's Trading Card Game section mod, I want to see more of your cards (in the TCG section preferably)!

Anyway, I took a couple pics you guys might be interested in.

All 26 of my Pokemon Adventures volumes:
http://i.imgur.com/8R6twru.jpg

23 of my 24 official plushies (#24 is a duplicate of the Chespin pictured, because I don't keep good track of what plushies I do and don't have) and my one bootleg plushie from Hong Kong (Mewtwo):
http://i.imgur.com/5Dh9Pf9.jpg

EDIT: Also, my non-Adventures Pokemon manga:

http://i.imgur.com/G2SuiEN.jpg

Last edited:

Ashietigerable

Ashietigerable
Years
Pics plz.

Nice collection you've got there! Derpizard looks kind of like a bootleg plush, haha.

Haha yea he totally is, my friend got him for me and he is a student so has like no money haha :D I still love him though and to be fair the official ones are expensive BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT as you can see from my table full of them (although Flareon, Dragonite and Leafeon are also a bit sketchy) I love how many Pikachus you have and the fact that you have a Wooobbuuuffet

Also guys I was just looking for a Mudkip plushie on amazon and LOOK WHAT I FOUND

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pokemon-Mud...ie=UTF8&qid=1438678518&sr=8-4&keywords=mudkip

I NEED IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Gotten a few new things in the mail recently. I went a liiitle Raichu crazy, so the first pic is full of Raichu goodness.

http://m.imgur.com/IbWUWc9
Raichu goodness!

http://m.imgur.com/r2dcekv
This is a Pikachu and Friends with Berries promotion prize H glass (from a lottery). It's very pretty, on the box I found this so that you can actually see the design.

http://m.imgur.com/d5egDnR
They just put a small image of the design of the glass on the box.

http://m.imgur.com/UGYg4N5
Here's a couple of more random things. There's a very cute Vaporeon clip and then there's what appears to be some sort of puzzle cube bracelet?

http://m.imgur.com/9pSdwcM
The bracelet also features the Sinnoh starters and their lines. The cubes are able to twist as demonstrated in this picture.

That's all for now, but I have a Pikachu teapot shopper keychain and a Pikachu pancake shopper keychain from a trade coming in the mail. I'm also going to the Southcenter Pokemon Center kiosk Thursday! AND I'm getting items picked up from a Japanese Pokemon Center. Among the items I'm having them pick up are a Slowpoke Pokedoll and the newly released Ninetales plush!

Last edited:
Years
Today I decided to take a quick trip to Southcenter mall to visit the kiosk!

Pictures of the greatest and most magical vending machine ever.

What did I get from it?
Spoiler:

More detailed pictures of my gets!

Spoiler:

I still have that stuff coming in the mail that I'll be sure to show you soon!

EDIT: My mom let me wander around a thrift shop while she was running errands, and I came across these two things!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Ordered a pichu TOMY figure and a Pokemon chapter book "I Choose You" by Tracy West. I got it when I was kid at a scholastic book fair and found it for sale on Amazon, brings back memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back