• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
aww Aether? adorable way of thinking of them, cyoot ideas
I haven't bought anything in a while, do plan on getting Alolan Ninetales and Incineroar next

Years
Brendino said:
Got this cool Unown canvas print from a con here this past weekend. Got a bunch of other stuff too- will have to take pictures of it when I'm not too lazy :p
Well, I'm still lazy today, but here's what I picked up nonetheless (AKA the Brendan shouldn't be allowed to go to a con on payday collection).

Spoiler:

Might have to abuse those figures to do some fun stuff on the PC Instagram page. Butterfree's already shown up over there!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So a popular fast-food restaurant here in the Philippines, called Jollibee, has Pokemon toys with their Kiddie Meals.
They call it the "Starter Squad", and the toys are Pikachu and the Gen7 starters.
I of course bought my favorite starter. :3

Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So a popular fast-food restaurant here in the Philippines, called Jollibee, has Pokemon toys with their Kiddie Meals.
They call it the "Starter Squad", and the toys are Pikachu and the Gen7 starters.
I of course bought my favorite starter. :3

Spoiler:

That's an awesome find, are you sending it to me? {XD}

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I would post my collection here, but how do I post pictures?

Years
I would post my collection here, but how do I post pictures?
You've got a couple options. If you want to post pictures directly from your computer/device, then you can hit the insert attachments button in advanced reply (should be an icon of a paper clip). What most people do though is upload the pictures to a site like imgur.com, and then post them directly in the thread. Then you have to type
into your post, and then the picture should show up!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Ok so I went into a game store today and I was welcomed by this real dilemma:
Spoiler:

I would have bought all 3 of them but in the end: welcome Jolteon! ♥
Spoiler:

It will go together with the Eevee plush I have at home after I come back from vacation. :)

Last edited:
Years
Hi. I don't know if i am in the right thread but i need help identify the type of figures grotle and pikachu are in the pics.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't personally know what to call those beyond the information provided on their My Figure Collection page. Bandai Trading Figures maybe?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Bought a new shirt. (quality of the photo is a bit crappy tho)

Spoiler:

Years
Hi all!

The Pokemon General Merch DCC will be going through a re-branding of sorts. Simply put, we feel that the direction of the DCC has been lost for a while and we wanted the DCC to not just include merch that people actually owned, but rather have it as a general discussion for Pokemon merchandise overall, which I think confused people over the years.

This thread has had a good long run anyway over the years, but it's time for a fresh start. Be on the lookout for a new DCC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back