• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Hey this is a little weird I guess, but is there any black and white CHARACTER (the dude and the chick you play as) sprites for ruby/Sapphire/emerald?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Hey this is a little weird I guess, but is there any black and white CHARACTER (the dude and the chick you play as) sprites for ruby/Sapphire/emerald?

Well more specific I want to know if there is anywhere I can get custom sprites that I can put in r/s/e that look like the character from b/w. I want the female and the male if possible.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Well more specific I want to know if there is anywhere I can get custom sprites that I can put in r/s/e that look like the character from b/w. I want the female and the male if possible.

Haha nice try m'boy but I did these summer 2010!
bwheroes.png
EDIT: Whoops, broken link. I attached the image.

Attachments

• bwheroes.png
    bwheroes.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 11
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
HOLA bueno necesito pedirles si alguien tiene o pueda conseguir absolutamente todas las megas evoluciones lista para insertar al hack ya que yo tengo solo 6 mega evoluciones
las 2 de charizard las 2 de mewtwo la de venasaur y blastoise .
son 34 mega evoluciones si no me equivoco.
bueno gracias y a esperar por si alguien me ayuda
saludos a todos

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Does anyone know where an overworld sprite of a Shiny Ponyta compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace is, or where I would find the materials to make one myself?
Attached one from Neo-Spriteman's Resource Pack

HOLA bueno necesito pedirles si alguien tiene o pueda conseguir absolutamente todas las megas evoluciones lista para insertar al hack ya que yo tengo solo 6 mega evoluciones
las 2 de charizard las 2 de mewtwo la de venasaur y blastoise .
son 34 mega evoluciones si no me equivoco.
bueno gracias y a esperar por si alguien me ayuda
saludos a todos
Check the DeviantArt (like http://noscium.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-sprite-tribute-Kalos-Dex-Complete-406635242) and the Smogon XY sprite project.

Attachments

• 077s_0.png
    077s_0.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 13

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
would anyone happen to have the indoor sprites from B/W from the players house (especially the downstairs part - like the sink, table, chairs, etc)

much appreciated if you do

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
I'm looking for dppt auto tiles, specifically dirt and road autotiles. Does anyone have any?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
would someone be able to get jessie and james and meowth overworld sprites for fire red? need them for my hack. also would like butch and cassidy

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
would someone be able to get jessie and james and meowth overworld sprites for fire red? need them for my hack. also would like butch and cassidy
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7500895&postcount=1115 and attached (by Zelix Cloud).

Anyone know where to find a Delphox overworld sprite compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace, or would know of a means to make one?
http://chasemortier.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-X-and-Y-overworld-dex-437564440 (the first result at google here typing "Delphox overworld")

Attachments

• minis by Zelix Cloud.png
    minis by Zelix Cloud.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 30
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2014
Does anyone have a clean Pokemon Party script for Pokemon Essentials? I kind of jacked up mine so I really need one :) Can't play with an nonfunctional script. Thanks :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Does anyone know where I might be able to get the best, most complete set of move animations available (gen 4+ preferred but 3 will do)? I'm working with Flash so animated gif or an aligned spritesheet is what I'm looking for. Even still sprites will do as long as everything is aligned properly.

I'm aware of the gen 3 sprites on Spriters Resource, but they are very disorganized and require extensive manual aligning, and I'd prefer gen 4 and up considering I'm using all generations of pokemon in my project, so I'd prefer to not have to use them.

I'm well prepared to hear that no such thing exists, because I've looked for a while, but I'm posting here in hope that there is some obscure resource where I might find what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Edit: Also sound effects, if available. I can manage easier without this than animations, though.

Last edited:
Back