• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen III]: Battle Scripting with BSP

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
One problem I'm facing for years while move hacking...
The move effect pointers of some moves points to one single move data (ie. pound - the first one)... Among them are the effects 'Never miss', 'High critical ratio', 'Hit when foe using Dive (ie.Surf)', etc...
You taught us how to make attacks which never miss by removing 'accuracycheck'; we can also make moves hit when foe is using fly, dive or dig by using your method... But what about the 'High Critical Hit Ratio' effect..???
Blaze Kick & Poison Tail just simply points to 'burn the foe' & 'poison the foe' data respectively... Cross Chop & Slash points to 'no effect' data.....
I want to make custom moves by adding this 'high critical hit ratio' effect...
For example:
1. High Critical Hit Ratio & foe Paralyze
2. High Critical Hit Ratio & user Lower Speed
3.HCHR with 'Knock Off' or 'Thief' effect
...and I have many more like these in my mind...
Please Help!!!

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I've been trying to insert the move effect for Phantom Force. I already have the animation and the move created. What I don't have yet is the proper effect. What I was trying to do is editing the move effect 155 (Fly/Dig/Dive/Bounce unreachable 1st turn and hit 2nd turn) and adding a new entry for the new move iD for Phantom Force. What happens is that everything works but the hidden effect. Only the animation plays but the Pokémon is never hidden during first turn, therefore any move can hit my Pokémon when it shouldn't. Additional to this I don't understand at all how to print the proper message for Phantom Force when Pokémon hides in the shadows first turn. If somebody could help me with that would be nice.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
I'm opening the solution on Visual Studio 2019 Community Version, and i receive this Error...

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Couldn't process file Form1.resx due to its being in the Internet or Restricted zone or having the mark of the web on the file. Remove the mark of the web if you want to process these files. Battle Script Pro

i even try this : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/ide/reference/trust-settings?view=vs-2019

what is the other options?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm opening the solution on Visual Studio 2019 Community Version, and i receive this Error...

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Couldn't process file Form1.resx due to its being in the Internet or Restricted zone or having the mark of the web on the file. Remove the mark of the web if you want to process these files. Battle Script Pro

i even try this : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/ide/reference/trust-settings?view=vs-2019

what is the other options?

I haven't really looked, but go to the Directory of form1.resx and press shift while right click and open powershell. run the command:
Unblock-File -Path Form1.resx
and restart vs

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Decompiling the scripts in BSP for moves SWIFT, VITAL THROW, and POUND
shows that all of these moves have the same script.

Why is this?

What code gives SWIFT and VITAL THROW the distinguished effect of never missing?

What code gives SWIFT the ability to hit all foes?

Back