• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanks For The Nightmares

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • What fictional character/creature, from any media, scares you the most?

For some reason I am absolutely phobic of the Cloverfield monster. I never even saw that movie (because, obviously, I'm scared of it), but I get tangible panic reactions when I so much as think about it. I love horror, and usually find horror stuff more awesome than scary, but this is where I draw the line, apparently. :freaked-out:

(...Also the Slenderman, but let's not even talk about that one. :cry: The memes have done nothing to dull my fear!)

Years
  • Spoiler:

You have to see the original movie to get to grips with the sheer horror of Nosferatu. He left my dreams, yeah, but he took some of my sanity with him as a going way present.

And my early childhood was pervaded with nightmares of witches. Have no idea what kick-started it, though. Hansel and Gretel could be the culprit.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't even like saying the title of Candyman just in case he's not a fictional character lmaoooooo

Years
  • The unknown can be the scariest of all. Often the movies that unsettle me the most are ones where you may not even know the identity of the people after you, Eyes Wide Shut gave me nightmares, and everyone was in a mask--creepy masks. The same with The Strangers. There's also an old 70s movie called Race With the Devil that broke me out in a vold sweat.

But if I had to name one villain than it would be Freddy Krueger. It's the situation, everybody's got to sleep.

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you
    3, 4, better lock your door
    5, 6, grab your crucifix
    7,8, gonna stay up late
    9, 10, Never sleep again

Pennywise also is scary. I haven't rushed to see the new IT *bites nails* but the old one gave me nightmares sure enough. Why take a chance? I also lost sleep over the one Adri said.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The E&M splash gif.

Captain Christopher Pike melting will also probably give me nightmares, more than horror movie monsters would.

Last edited:
    Back