• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • When everyone was eating Dumbledore got up to make an annoucement, when the doors of the Great Hall opened. My father and I came in walking side by side. I was much taller than last year, and alot more muscular. My head was held high and I had a light smile on my face. When we passed Karli I looked at her and smiled I then winked.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • We walked up to Dumbledore and he said, "It's about time you two got here. I was beginning to you were going to miss the SAM demo, and we couldn't have one!" Johann then went to talk to Dumbledore. As I made my way to Karli. I sat down beside her and said, "Sorry I didn't send you any letters besides the one I sent four days ago. I really missed you."

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC: Can ya'll please not rush this? I mean, I know you two have characters "in love" but there are other members of the roleplay as well. We all can't be on at the same time because of time zone differences and things like work or school. Please, please, please slow down.

IC: Liadan whisked herself into the mammoth Great Hall, the large leather satchel at her side filled to capacity with texts and potion kits. The brass clasps beat against the tan fabric as the Gryffindor girl hurried to dinner. She was late, and she seemed to be following a boastful boy and his father. The young adolescent knew it was impolite for her, a student nonetheless to be late, but for a boy and his parent to walk in, unnanounced with their heads held high, noses in the air! It was popoisterous!

Nodding to Dumbledore as well as the other professors in an informal apology, Liadan to a seat at her house table, pushing her food aside. The young girl really wasn't that hungry...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    OOC-Man, you guys rush this too much, if you want it to be a great RP, let it take its time, the longer the RP, the better =/. Anyways...

Zeth sat at the far end of the table, and he sat down to eat. He wasn't too hungry, but he nibbled on some pie, and he did have a small craving for some meats, so he dug in, if for a little. Now, his small appetite satisfied, he pondered the though to whether or not to stay here for a while longer, or just to get out of the place and explore the place.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, Batesy... Small font is my trademark, but how about if I type in bold?

[EDIT] Okay!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • "Wow" ... was all that Trsitian MacLeod could utter as the carriage had deposited him at Hogwarts...his trip on the Hogwarts express had felt like nothing. He had only been half-awake most of the way through it. He had never found Liadan, but he had thought that it was good that she had some time to herself. He hoped that he would see here again inside the building, though.

As he walked up the great stairway into the great hall, he was made breathless with amazement...there were so many people, so many intricate decorations...this was nothing like the humdrum American school he had come from...his heart leapt at every little detail of the place...there was such a warm glow eminating from everything...it was all so medievil, so old...he couldn't wait to learn about the history of the place...he knew that many heroes, as well as many villains, were made in these halls. He decided to go sit down with his other second-years, but a stern-looking witch walked up to him.

"Tristian MacLeod, the exchange student from America?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm afraid you'll have to go with the first-years for a few moments...even though you're older, you still haven't been sorted."

"I see..." Tristian had known about the legendary sorting hat before now, but he had not thought that he would have to be sorted...he was hoping to just go with whatever house Liadan was in, but this threw a wrench into the works. Tristian scowled, but walked over with the group of little first-years anyway.

"I'll just have to convince the sorting hat where to put me..." He thought as he filed in with the children.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Liadan lolled the spoon on her plate back and forth as she anxiously awaited the sorting ceremony to begin. Silently, the girl pondered which house the hat would choose for her new friend, MacLeod. Her emerald orbs scoured the fearful cluster of first years. Suddenly, the magical hat erupted in the song he had been comprising for this annual occasion. The hall filled with a clattering of hands as the entire school applauded the whimiscal entity. Professor McGonnagall stepped forward onto the platform, clearing her throat. She gave a rather timely speech before the names began to roll off her tongue. Finally, Tristian's name was called and Liadan finally lifted her head and watched intently.

I do hope he is sorted into a house he'll enjoy... But... On the other hand... It'd be nice to see him in Gryffindor...

All the girl could do was wait, while nervously fondling the old world key she wore so close to her heart as her mind filled with thoughts of Andrew... Or... Alec as she had learned his true name was... As well as the remainder of her family. Dropping the key shortly was all that Liadan could do from not being consumed with these conceptions. This was it... The moment she was anticipating... To what house would he belong?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth was bored beyond belief, he was already full, and he didn't feel like waiting around anymore. He got up, unoticed, and decided to go roam the halls, he doubt that anyone would noticed, seeing as everyone was paying attention to the sorting hat. He left the banquet, and without a sound, walked through the halls. He passed up Gryffindor, a place that he really liked, seeing as all of his possesions were there. Without so much as a smile, he passed up Gryffindor, and went outside to the Quidditch field. He wasn't much of a Quidditch player, but he did like to fly, so he spent some extra time here.

Against a moonlight sky, Zeth walked out to the middle of the field, his ankles getting a little wet from the dew on the grass. He looked over to the moon, the Forbidden Forest, and gave a backwards glance to Hogwarts.

"What a beautiful place..." He muttered to himself, giving himself a small smile, knowing that he wouldn't see such beauty everyday. He may as well enjoy it while it was there...

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back