• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Awards Round 2

Hottest Bishie?

• Steven Stone (Pokemon)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Gren (Cowboy Bebop)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

• Satoshi Isshiki (Food Wars)

• Trafalgar Law (One Piece)

• Sebastian (Black Butler)

• Bakura (Yuugioh)

• Rin Okumaru (Ao no Exorcist)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

• Portgas D Ace (One Piece)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • OG Genos (One Punch Man)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Odd Della Robbia (Code Lyoko)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul (Pokemon)

• Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

1st Annual Bishie Awards
Round 2!

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Round 2 of the Bishie awards! Yesterday we crowned our incredible queen of the festival. Pokecommunity has spoken and our own Cynthia of Diamond Pearl reigns supreme in world of bishojo.

Now it is time to vote on the king. Which bishonen will claim the throne and rule Bishieland? For your entertainment and delight members of the bishie club have come together to bring you a poll of memorable men from many fandoms.

Which bishounen looks fit for a festival king?

1) Steven Stone (Pokemon)
Spoiler:

#2 Gren (Cowboy Bebop)
Spoiler:

3) Prince Zuko (Avatar)
Spoiler:

4) Satoshi Isshiki (Food Wars)
Spoiler:

5) Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
Spoiler:

6) Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
Spoiler:

7) Bakura/ Thief King Bakura (Yugioh)
Spoiler:

8) Rin Okumaru (An no Exorcist)
Spoiler:

9) Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)
Spoiler:

10) Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
Spoiler:

11) OG Genos (One Punch Man)
Spoiler:

12) Odd Della Robbia (Code Lyoko Anime)
Spoiler:

13) Paul (Pokemon)
Spoiler:

14) Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hi all,

I just wanted to make an announcement that the poll in this thread is multiple choice poll now like it's sister poll in the Bishoujo Awards. I forgot to select that option previously for the Bishounen Awards, and had to start this thread over. You may have previously experienced some technical difficulties if you tried to post or vote, but it should be fine now. Let me know if you have any questions!

May the best man win!

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Voted for Paul ♥♥♥ Of course.
And Law, Ace, and Bakura! :D Mah bois ♥♥ Love them

If you the other Bakura fangirl, hmu and we can fangirl together :3

Last edited:
Years
Oh, I had to vote for the butler of all butlers, Sebastian Michaelis! He's courteous, charming, fearless, and is one hell of a butler!!

giphy.gif

Years
I haven't cast my vote yet. There sure are a lot of handsome men, and my instinct is to put a check next to nearly half of the names on the list! I want to first see If Steven Stone gets any votes this week. If he's got some other supporters then I'll happily choose multiple candidates. If he doesn't have anyone to fight for him though I'll have to throw myself 100% behind dear Steven.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I literally went into this vote blind because I forgot who I nominated for this... outside of Odd of course but I couldn't bring myself to vote for him due to the fact he's so young(honestly wish I could find Adult art of the guy). Zuko and Steven I think were my other submissions and got my vote because well... they earned it. I can definitely see where people are coming from on the Butler but I went for Sathoshi from Food Wars. Something about eyes that draw me to people(I think I might be a bit off when that's the first thing I look at). Couldn't bring myself to vote for anyone else.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I gave my votes to Gren, Sebastian, Ace, and Genos! (´∀`)♡

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Ace is winning~! ♥♥ Go Ace!

tumblr_lvcdv1rAWK1qklm53o1_500.gif

And little kiddo Ace for good luck x3
tumblr_o7ooylP7PK1tpgoj9o1_500.gif

192ca7e14751d3cf6898e20ccb59e3314b9db012_hq.gif

Cid

Years
Here I was thinking Sora was an option. Haha.

Anyway, I voted for Steven Stone, Prince Zuko, Trafalgar Law, Portgas D. Ace, and Paul. They are all cute.

Years
I voted for Gren, Howl, and Steven Stone. I like men who are charismatic but in soft-spoken, cool and sleek way, a gentleman. Sebastian sure did tempt me too. I am not familiar with Food Wars but I gave Satoshi a vote anyway because he was gorgeous with the honey-colored hair and seems to have that manner I like.

Other bishies I considered nominating include Kurama from YuYu Hakusho and Yuuto Kigai from the manga/ tv series X.

Right now if I had to call it I think Portgas D. Ace will take it. He sure does have the abs! *fans self* There are some bishounen within striking range though, who could make a comeback over the week.

My question to all of you awesome otaku is in the event that a tie emerged by the time the poll comes to a close, how would you guys like to proceed?

We could crown two kings for the festival as one possible solution.

Alternatively we could start a new poll, a head-to-head showdown between the bishies who tied with eachother. In this run-off only one can be voted for.

Would you rather share the crown or fight to the last man?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
FIGHT TO THE DEATH >:D

I..is that a spoiler for Ace? ;;

Last edited:
Years

Hall of Fame !

Host VisionofMilotic: Pokecommunity has spoken! After a close race that nearly triggered a duel to the death, the dust has cleared! Portgas D. Ace has held on firm to his lead and now ascends the throne as the king of our first annual awards ceremony! I hope you guys all like your new king! *cheers and applause from the people fill the air*
Congratulations Portgas! Oh, look!

*Ace strolls onto the stage as confetti falls*

Ace: Well, let's get started!

Milotic: Well said! Just so you guys know Ace won't part with that hat of his, so I'll just hold the crown teehee.

How do you feel Ace?

Ace: Even though I've been good for nothing my whole life, even though I have the blood of a demon within me. You guys still loved me! Thank you so much.

Milotic: Aww, we love demons here, and all of the votes you got prove that our community thinks you are far from good for nothing! We are lucky to have such a strong bishonen reign as king.

Thank you Bishie club members for nominating this fabulous selection of bishoujo and bishonen, and special thanks to Ci Ci Sama for Portgas D Ace from One Piece! On behalf of our club thanks and shout outs to everyone here at PC for voting, commenting and coming to hang with us these last few weeks. It has been a treat!

I hope you guys liked this event. To be sure you haven't seen the last of Ace or Cynthia. As the new king and queen they will be coming to the bishie club soon to meet all of our members. So check for updates! They are both on their way!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Yay Ace~~!! ♥♥ Such a loveable hothead, he deserved this victory ; 3;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back