• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: TCG Set Review: 2017 Core Set (Sun and Moon)

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years

• A review of the Sun and Moon TCG set, in which Grass is the best type, GXes are overpowered, and ddrox13 has controversial opinions about certain characters.

Read the review!

And yes, I did actually do research for the intro. Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 runs from Tokyo (Saffron) to Honolulu (Hau'oli). No randomly generated numbers here :).

Years
  • Great article! As someone only starting to get into the trading card game I'm really excited to open some of these new packs, even just from a collectors point of view. I have the Roaring Heat theme deck already because the local Walmart set them out a little early.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Also, how you just gonna skip over Passimian and Lapras like that??? /s
    Magic. That's how.

Great article! As someone only starting to get into the trading card game I'm really excited to open some of these new packs, even just from a collectors point of view. I have the Roaring Heat theme deck already because the local Walmart set them out a little early.
    The theme decks released early everywhere

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Great write up on a great set but L A P R A S G X :'(

Back