• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Definitely Not a Newb.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • Hey there, not sure if anyone really remembers me, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

I used to be really active around here a couple years ago, but life just got insane for a bit. Lost time for anything not work or health related, so sadly this is one of the places that I left hanging. Supporter, fanfic beta reader, and the person that helped bring Mafia to PC, believe it or not.

I hope to be active this time around.

About me, you usually will see me in the writing section, clubs or in miscellaneous convos in general chat. I'm 26, from the US. I work at a hospital, primarily in the Emergency Department and in Mental Health. Let's see, ah, I've been playing Pok?mon since I was a kid, though honestly I haven't played any of the games since HeartGold and SoulSilver. (What can I say, work, and the new games just don't interest me at all. I'm old.) But I've been on pok?forums since I was a kid, think I joined my first one at 13 and they've shown to be an amazing community with cool people, so I stick around.

Otherwise, huge Supernatural fan, Doctor Who, and anything Bioware related.

Hope to see you folks around. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey there, not sure if anyone really remembers me, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

I used to be really active around here a couple years ago, but life just got insane for a bit. Lost time for anything not work or health related, so sadly this is one of the places that I left hanging. Supporter, fanfic beta reader, and the person that helped bring Mafia to PC, believe it or not.

I hope to be active this time around.

About me, you usually will see me in the writing section, clubs or in miscellaneous convos in general chat. I'm 26, from the US. I work at a hospital, primarily in the Emergency Department and in Mental Health. Let's see, ah, I've been playing Pok?mon since I was a kid, though honestly I haven't played any of the games since HeartGold and SoulSilver. (What can I say, work, and the new games just don't interest me at all. I'm old.) But I've been on pok?forums since I was a kid, think I joined my first one at 13 and they've shown to be an amazing community with cool people, so I stick around.

Otherwise, huge Supernatural fan, Doctor Who, and anything Bioware related.

Hope to see you folks around. :)
    I remember you! Welcome back :D

I'm actually playing Soul Silver right now for the first time, haha. Played X and Sun previously, so I rather work my way backwards through the games lol. Are you watching the new season of Doctor Who then?

Years
  • Hey Phamtom, welcome back! (Hey a fellow Minnesotan!)

Life can be hard, we get that. But we're glad to have you back! I'd recommend (If you can), to try out the new games. There's been so much improvements in the series, the latest games are really fun!

Years
  • I'd love to work in a hospital! That or a grade school. Sounds like you have a pretty tough job, mental health is especially interesting to me, especially as someone who suffers through bouts of anxiety/depression sometimes. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking? =o

Welcome back Phantom! Absolutely love your username.

Phantom1

Years
  • I remember you! Welcome back :D

I'm actually playing Soul Silver right now for the first time, haha. Played X and Sun previously, so I rather work my way backwards through the games lol. Are you watching the new season of Doctor Who then?

Nah, I can't really get into the most recent Doctor, his companions throw me off soooo much.

Hey Phamtom, welcome back! (Hey a fellow Minnesotan!)

Life can be hard, we get that. But we're glad to have you back! I'd recommend (If you can), to try out the new games. There's been so much improvements in the series, the latest games are really fun!

Skol.

I'd love to work in a hospital! That or a grade school. Sounds like you have a pretty tough job, mental health is especially interesting to me, especially as someone who suffers through bouts of anxiety/depression sometimes. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking? =o

Welcome back Phantom! Absolutely love your username.

I'm a hospital security officer.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Ooh, a fellow Bioware fan! Welcome back :)
    Which of their games did you like best? :) love your avatar <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back to PC! Pok?mon is one of those things that seems to come and go with a lot of people. Though Sun and Moon seem to have got people back into pretty well. If you get the time, I do recommend you check those out. Even then, the older games have really good replay value as well. I've also been roaming Pokemon forums for many years, have had many homes, but PC seems to have stuck and I'm here permanently now. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I hope to see you around the community~

Phantom1

Years
  • Ooh, a fellow Bioware fan! Welcome back :)
    Which of their games did you like best? :) love your avatar <3

Mass Effect, for sure. Andromeda can go jump in a trash bin though.

Welcome back to PC! Pok?mon is one of those things that seems to come and go with a lot of people. Though Sun and Moon seem to have got people back into pretty well. If you get the time, I do recommend you check those out. Even then, the older games have really good replay value as well. I've also been roaming Pokemon forums for many years, have had many homes, but PC seems to have stuck and I'm here permanently now. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I hope to see you around the community~

Eh, honestly, I don't even own any of the games anymore, I suppose I could always use roms, but still. I'm much of a person for replaying nintendo games. I'm more for community than anything.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hey! Any old-timers are welcome here! I've been on and off for a few years too and the community still remains to be the happy community I remember. Welcome back and see you around!

Back