• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Gold/Silver Remakes!

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2004
I know but this can be an added extra. It's up to him if he wants to put it in.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
I won't be putting any fan-characters into Johto. I might put some on the 'mystery islands', but not many.
Concerning the islands, I might make them as a few of the orange islands, but i'm not sure yet. It depends on how many extra maps I have after mapping Johto.
I might also (or instead, depending on maps available) make some extra towns in Johto that can only be reached after an event, similar to unlocking the 3 regi's on RS. These areas will be based of some of the movies, like 'Arborville' from the 4th movie, and 'Greenfield' of the 3rd. In areas near these you will find some of the legendaries like Entei + Suicune.

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Is it possible to make Wally (in Mauville) only appear AFTER you've recieved your Pok?dex? If not, then I may have to alter the storyline at the start...

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2006
an idea would be to make it loosely based on GS, like in Johto and the same character but not the exact storyline, because if you made it exact it would be very tough to do certain things like the rocket bases and such

Bakura-kun

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Yeah, good point. I'll just make it loosely based on Gold/Silver/Crystal. Thanx for idea! That's going to save me a lot of time in the future :). Why does it take me so long to think of these kinda things? o.O

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
lol good. i think this hack is going to be great if you need crystal tools and any others viosit my site.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
hm true i revivied my elelment one because i was continuing it . So hey anyways lets hope this stays on course.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Yamichi said:
I probably won't be working on the hack much over the next month - I have my GCSEs. I will still be working on it, just not as quickly as I have been.

I probably won't be doing any orange islands. The islands i will be doing will be similar to the Rainbow Islands on FireRed and LeafGreen, and will include some legendaries. I'm currently finishing off up to Route 32 though, so I won't be doing any islands just yet! :)
That's why he hasn't been posting he said over the next month, it's still the next month lol.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
yeah thanks for telling us that i hope he makes those rainbow islands.

Bakura-kun

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Don't listen to Jason - he's just been trying to screw my hack...
I am still continuing it, and it WILL be completed. I never sent jason any flame posts... he just dosen't like me, so he's saying that. I don't know what he has against me, probably just 'coz i'm doing a similar hack to him. :\

Anyway, as i said, it will be completed, no matter how hard Jason tries to stop me. I'm doing my exams right now, and that's why i've not been posting much. But I am working on it still, bit by bit. :)

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2007
MajinBlueDragon said:
Kamon is actualy the official name of the Rival ;) just like Hiro's is Kenta, and Crystal's is Marina...yeah, I was a big freak of the G/S Raikou DVD special with the Johto heros :P the american names suck though o_O Yoshi and Dani for Hiro and Crystal? Eh, don't think so :p

Hey yea well r u sure? Ive always woundered that. but thats the show 9well the raikou special anyways) which is different to the games. I always thought the manga was supposed to be more like the game... O well who cares. O n the games lookin awsome so far! Good job! :)

Bakura-kun

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
I'm thinking of moving this project over to RPG Maker. It would allow me to do a lot more, without the restrictions of simply hacking a RS/FRLG ROM. The only downside would be the battle system, but i'm sure i'd get around that somehow. Or I may just use the built-in one, as I kinda like that one too. :)
I'd also be able to include Kanto, and I might also include Hoenn!

Back