• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sea Temple v1.0B

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm using
1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)(Squirrels)

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm using my boy, I patch all other rooms with it and it never fails.

Is it working for anybody?

I'm love this hack and after playing the first demo I can't wait to play the new beta it seems amazing

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I can't believe I'm the only one hyped to play this awesome hack and no 1 can help me figure out why I not being able to patch the file.

It keeps telling me the patch file is not for the same game

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I don't know if it's a bug or not but my pokemon received no exp at all from the fight with my rivals, I won both

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Town map is impossible to use once open it looks buggy

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone know where I can find rockruff? Our rival has onwards but I can't find one

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Past route 4 on forest during a batle all my pokemon besides first turned into froagie

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Past route 4 on forest during a batle all my pokemon besides first turned into froagie

Hello mate! I'll take a look at that.
Anyways, please avoid multiple posting. If you feel like you're going to have an additional reply, do edit your post and put "EDIT:" on it so I will be aware if you have added questions.

Years
So, I already started playing the game and it has really good potential but I've found some issues that needs to be addressed:

1. Echoed Voice is a Ground Type move and it's description is glitched.
2. Some of the description of the new items is glitched and go past above the game character limit.
3. Some grammatical errors and because of this, the writing of story of the game looks mediocre.
4. Some of the maps really need some work, especially Criscanto Town, and Route 1, whose connection tile to the city where you need to meet Professor Jimwell, does not really match well with the connection tile of the city.
5. Some of the sprites were way to big, and the running sprite of the male character looks really odd.
6. The Gen. 6 Exp. Share system slows down the level up rate of my Pokemon and it isn't even programmed correctly, in XY and later games, the Pokemon in front of the party receives full Exp. while the other Pokemon that didn't participate in the battle receives half of the Exp. of the participating Pokemon in the battle. Because of the Exp. Share bug, my rival is way past above the level of my Pokemon. Either you fix it and put an on and off system for the Exp. Share or just change the Exp. Share to it's original mechanics in Gen. 3.

Back