• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Nebby and Lusamine to Debut in Anime!

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
Years
  • I totally support you.

But... But... Nebby belongs to Lillie...... I would be unhappy and probably enraged if Ash had Nebby. Squishy being taken care by Bonnie was a nice touch (and most probably because Ash was 6-slotted), I can see that Ash and Lillie work together to help Nebby (at least from what the poster depicts), but by the name of Arceus, if Ash is the one bond with Nebby the most, TPC better Bewear...

That aside, Lillie's afraid of Pokemon means she'll need time again to bond with Nebby, I not sure if she can handling two Pokemon at the same time, although I can foresaw that the Jigglypuff might just do the old gag to cool off the annoying Bewear scene, because the Bewear gag is getting annoying and way too ridiculous by now. For me, chances of Jigglypuff owned by any of the characters is very low, but I wish to be surprised nonetheless.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    As they are showing Lusamine and possibly Aether too this season might go to 50+ episodes.
    Things I think might happen in this season:
    1) Ash getting new Z Crystal ( possibly a Z Ring also evidence: poster released)
    2) Litten and Rowlet evolving.
    3) Lillie getting a new Pokemon.
    4) Ash vs Gladion
    5) Reasoning of Lillie's fear
    Don't know what Jigglypuff will do but there has to be something for it

My guess is lillie's new pokemon is jigglypuff. Although Ash might get it too.

And for people thinking nebby is staying, it probably won't as it is a legendary but it will likely be around awhile.

Years
  • I figured they'd have the Aether Foundation arc happen soon, but also the fact Ash is getting the US/UM Z-Ring seems to hint that there's going to be US/UM stuff coming as well.

Also, it seems Kukui may be planning to build an Alola League, meaning Ash will have a league to take part in at the end of the series. However, since the classmates have very small teams they could be unlikely to take part in the league.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I figured they'd have the Aether Foundation arc happen soon, but also the fact Ash is getting the US/UM Z-Ring seems to hint that there's going to be US/UM stuff coming as well.

Also, it seems Kukui may be planning to build an Alola League, meaning Ash will have a league to take part in at the end of the series. However, since the classmates have very small teams they could be unlikely to take part in the league.

I think his main Rivals for the league will be Gladion and Kiawe. I could see Kukui potentially fight as the masked royale too in the league. Maybe the other trial captains will show up as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It is possible that they may introduce Hau now. I figure it is almost time for him to come into play. And I am sure there might be 1 or 2 anime exclusive characters.

It is also very likely more main character could get introduced in USUM. We could see the girl come into play maybe. Gary could also possibly return.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys what's with that USUM new Z Ring.

This is from the official Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon website! "In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, the main character will put on a Z-Power Ring, which can use even more varieties of Z-Moves than the Z-Ring! And the games also feature new Z-Moves for certain Pokémon!" So, like I said in the article, probably Ash will be able to use some exclusive Z-Moves

Last edited:

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • This is from the official Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon website! "In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, the main character will put on a Z-Power Ring, which can use even more varieties of Z-Moves than the Z-Ring! And the games also feature new Z-Moves for certain Pokémon!" So, like I said in the article, probably Ash will be able to use some exclusive Z-Moves

The only move that comes to mind is 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt... but even that could be executed with the OG z-ring...

Maybe we'll see even more powerful Z-moves than the OG ones, who knows... cause lets face it, in game some of the Z-moves are sort of meh...

Years
  • The only move that comes to mind is 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt... but even that could be executed with the OG z-ring...

Maybe we'll see even more powerful Z-moves than the OG ones, who knows... cause lets face it, in game some of the Z-moves are sort of meh...

Don't forget about new Lycanroc's exclusive Z-Move, Splintered Stormshards. Lycanroc must know how to use Stone edge to use this Z-Move. I believe that Ash will do this Z-move sometime tbh.

Years
  • Kostas is right, I could potentially see Ash having Dusk Lycanroc use Splintered Stormshards. I mean, surely he'd have to show off a new Z-Move from US/UM if he's getting the new Z-Ring.

Years
  • Kostas is right, I could potentially see Ash having Dusk Lycanroc use Splintered Stormshards. I mean, surely he'd have to show off a new Z-Move from US/UM if he's getting the new Z-Ring.

The question is who will give Ash the Z power ring and the Lycanrock Z Crystal.
    Tapu Koko / Lusamine(Aether Foundation) / some new character ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    The question is who will give Ash the Z power ring and the Lycanrock Z Crystal.
    Tapu Koko / Lusamine(Aether Foundation) / some new character ?

I don't know, but since Splintered Stormshards would make the Rockium-Z redundant, maybe Ash's Z-Crystals get somehow "upgraded"?

Like, the Electrium-Z becomes the Pikanium/Pikashiunium-Z, and Rockium-Z becomes the Lycanium-Z.

Years
  • I don't know, but since Splintered Stormshards would make the Rockium-Z redundant, maybe Ash's Z-Crystals get somehow "upgraded"?

Like, the Electrium-Z becomes the Pikanium/Pikashiunium-Z, and Rockium-Z becomes the Lycanium-Z.

Getting upgraded as a result of his new Z-Ring could be possible. As for the Pikachu Z-Crystals, Ash would more likely get Pikashunium Z since the Pikanium Z requires Volt Tackle, a move Ash's Pikachu no longer knows since episode 20 of BW.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • I figured they'd have the Aether Foundation arc happen soon, but also the fact Ash is getting the US/UM Z-Ring seems to hint that there's going to be US/UM stuff coming as well.

We haven't seen a lot of battlers in the Pokemon SM anime yet. But if there is a league in the end of the series I predict some of the participants being, Hau, Gladion, Kahili, and Gary. And who knows, some of older characters like Ritchie or Paul.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    Ash taking care of Nebby doesn't feel natural to me... but here's to hoping something interesting comes out of this.

The protag played a part in taking care of Nebby in the game.

Ash and Lillie can both be Nebby's "parents".

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2017
    The real question is how will Ash get the new Z ring, Tapu Koko giving him the first one was a big deal. Maybe he will again?

Years
  • The real question is how will Ash get the new Z ring, Tapu Koko giving him the first one was a big deal. Maybe he will again?

I don't want SM to repeat everything. So Tapu Koko should not give it to Ash. Maybe Hala or Aether Foundation should give it to Ash.
    If Hau makes debut then there is scope for Hala to give the Z Power Ring to Ash otherwise Aether Foundation.
    Why I am saying this is because Ash won't be the only one receiving the Z Power Ring.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Good to see Nebby, Lusamine and the Aether Foundation making their anime debut. I wonder how these new characters will play out in the SM anime...

Back