• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you trust anyone easily?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I guess...I could say yes, but now as an adult who went through so many lies, betrayals, and manipulative actions with family and friends, my willing to trust is down to...probably null. If you do something or say something negative to me, I will lose my trust with you completely and it is going to be very hard for me to trust you again. This includes promising me things and not fulfilling said promise.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    much easier for me to trust people with matters of an emotional nature than it is for me to trust someone with physical intimacy

Sirfetch’d

I'm pretty trusting of people in all honesty. I've been taken advantage of in the past, but I don't want to let that stop me from opening up to people and sharing things.

Years
  • I trust whoever feeds me and can hold their own in a philosophical conversation with me. I find it easier to trust older men (probably because they help me with car stuff) than women of any age.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • I don't trust easily at all. I'm wary and cynical and sometimes very hateful (sometimes without reason). Usually I'm at least somewhat friendly, but it takes a really long time to gain my trust. In fact at the moment I'm in such a state that there's only one person I truly trust, even though I have other people I used to trust who didn't even break my trust. It's... messy. I'm very distrustful.

Back