• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lunala or Solgaleo? Which do you prefer?

Solgaleo or Lunala?

• Solgaleo

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Lunala

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
Years
While I think Lunala looks more fitting as Cosmog's final evolution stage, I think Solgaleo has had my heart ever since I saw the first trailer of Sun and Moon. I guess it's the idea of a regal lion, noble and proud, shining like the sun, that appeals to me; he's like a grown up mash up of Kimba the White Lion, a Liger Zero from Zoids, and Galeon, the main component of the Brave series super robot GaoGaiGar, which adds bonus points for the massive shout-out factor to two mecha anime series that I absolutely love.

Years
I think I'll have to go with Lunala because of the amazing design, being Ghost (one of my most fav. types) and containing Luna one of my fav names/words.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2018
I can easily choose my favorite legendary mascot for every generation. Just watch...

Gen 1: Mew >Mewtwo
Gen 2: Ho-Oh >Lugia
Gen 3: Rayquaza >Kyogre/Groudon
Gen 4: Dialga >Palkia
Gen 5: Reshiram >Zekrom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kyurem
Gen 6: Xerneas > Yveltal/Zygarde
Gen 7: Lunala = Solgaleo ....oh, wait, I guess I can't choose as to what form of perfection is better, nvm :/

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
At first it was hard to tell which one I liked more, but at some point I got really fond of Lunala. Lunala is awesome, I like its overall look and colors quite a lot more - I like nighttime themes a lot in general. It has such an irresistibly regal look too!

Back