• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

steam

TY

I use steam almost every day cause most of the games I play come from there. The games I do play, well that's quite the washing list to post that all here.

I tak full advantage of steam sales all the time. After all they're common.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I use it somewhat! I don't play video games as often anymore but I play a wide range of Steam games - Bastion, Stardew, Don't Starve etc. I haven't really invested that much time into Steam outside of some of the games I play with friends on there but it's neat. And yup, I generally take advantage of sales and buy everything when its super cheap :D If anyone wants to be Steam friends then hmu tbh

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I stopped using Steam when I started looking for DRM free games. I can't say I miss it.

pkmin3033

I have 223 Steam games, but I've not played many of them...I get carried away in the sales sometimes, and as I only got a gaming laptop last year, I still have a lot of catching up to do. But an immense backlog outside of Steam that tends to draw my attention first, because I use my laptop for other things.

I'd use something else if there was anything else, but I find GOG annoying to navigate and I've not really done any research to find out what else is available...doesn't seem to be a lot of point. I don't much care about DRM because it's never really impacted me, and until it does I plan on ignoring it.

Back