• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i'm queer and im here

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Contrary to what you've been told, the overwhelming majority of people who are gay discover they're gay without being subject to sexual abuse.

It's also uninformed as hell to imply that gay people are only gay because they've been sexually abused.
Carefully read a post before replying in order to avoid giving an uninformed response.

Sirfetch’d

How much is Auburn losing to LSU by this fall

they wont bc the home team always wins :D

What kind of traits do you find really dreamy in a guy?

Most attractive male celebrity?

Is there any particular reason you'd like to live in Japan, and would you live there indefinitely?

I like quirky guys for some reason.

Not so much a celeb but I would bottom for NBA superstar Kevin Love

I love the culture, the scenery, just everything about it is so peaceful. I would definitely move there if I could afford to.

What form of castform is the best?

Sunny!

How painful was the College Football Playoff National Championship Game for you this year, with both of Auburn's primary rivals in it? And which timeline would be worse: Bama winning as they did in our current timeline, or Georgia winning?

Also, apologies for hijacking the AMA, but gotta respond to this.

Contrary to what you've been told, the overwhelming majority of people who are gay discover they're gay without being subject to sexual abuse.

It's also uninformed as hell to imply that gay people are only gay because they've been sexually abused.

It was especially hard knowing we beat them both pretty badly. Well, we beat Georgia once badly and then the second one was uh not so great. I was pulling for Georgia though. I live with Alabama fans and while I despise both teams equally it would have been better not to have to listen to Bama fans gloat all year.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Beards, yes or no?

What is your favorite Pokémon region?

Do you think Sandstorm Castform should be a thing?

What is your dream job?

What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can you show me more Christos the cat pics? :3

Do you still talk to Christos the dude?

Sirfetch’d

What is your favorite Pok?mon region?

Do you think Sandstorm Castform should be a thing?

What is your dream job?

What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Yes on other people, no on me!

Hoenn for sure. Johto is a close second though because of how comfy it feels. It's not the most exciting region at all but is very very warming.

My dream is being able to work from home so I don't have to deal with people ever.

My breakfast is usually a bowl of cereal and a piece of fruit. If I have time I'll scramble some eggs and cook bacon but that is rare.

Can you show me more Christos the cat pics? :3

Do you still talk to Christos the dude?

Sure! I'll try to take one today or tomorrow and post it in Discord :)

Not lately! He needs to come back IMO

Back