• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loading problems

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • OK this has happened twice today. PC will stop loading all of a sudden. Not like wait 15 minutes for an error saying it timed out or anything. I click a link, it laods for a second, then all of a sudden stops like the page was fully loaded or as if I had hit stop (neighter of which were done). I talked to Andy the first time it happened and he said it was happening to him too.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • It was...things seem to be going smooth for me now.

EDIT: Nevermind. Right after I posted, everything fell apart on me. LOL

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • rescently most of the links I'd click on woudl laod a second then say teh there is osmething wrong with the server or something. I wouldhave to click Refresh at the top of my browser about three or four times to get it to work.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • same wit me for ya info i've been off for 4 hours cause it wouldn't load and it keeps doing it luckly iwaz able to post this. seriously someone needs to fix this. ~luv ya gurl amanda

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I think I got on after numerous tries over six hours. Finally. The server's really messed up. First I thought the bandwidth exceeded again, and after that I thought you people IP banned me.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • U can fix this? If some idiot is foolin around this is no joke! but mayb there's a bug in pc. wait that sounds weird neva mind and i just got bac on. @.@ <.> I hope it get's fixed i luv this site

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I have recently tried to get on for about 2 hours, and nothing was working. Thank God it is now.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I swear if this is another hacking attack, I will start a rally.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Steve's AIM Away Message said:
    Hi *username*,
    Sorry, the servers are down.. in fact the whole network center is down due to a loss of connection issue. It will be up as soon as they reapair the connection(s) to the datacenter. (no I don't know when)
    8/9/2004 @ 8:32:07 PM

Fixen said:
    I swear if this is another hacking attack, I will start a rally.
    *sighs* There was never a hacker attack. Just some idiots that guessed Zapchu's password and went on a rampage in the Admin CP. And if you want to get very technical, hacking is just finding information, cracking is the causing harm/changing things in other systems.

And the connections must have been repaired, PC seems to be working fine.

Back