• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs leugue

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    reddogs52:who are you talking to?

jayjayfish:you do need a few more prizes

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • ok, i will get more prizes but if you look on the tred it will be updated in january, and i have sent a pm to the gym leader and i am waiting for him to reply

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
  • well every gym and elite 4 offers a prize plus the prize if you win, I think its fair besides I really doubt anyone is going to beat all of us ^_^ but I think the prizes are reasonable. I really don't get how someone can have 20 shinys and every legend legit besides shaymin and arceus.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • well every gym and elite 4 offers a prize plus the prize if you win, I think its fair besides I really doubt anyone is going to beat all of us ^_^ but I think the prizes are reasonable. I really don't get how someone can have 20 shinys and every legend legit besides shaymin and arceus.

btw, who has 20 shinys and all legit, i do not know who you are talking about, lol

and do not worry i got a load of better pokemon and i will list themm in january some time, when i have time

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • Im with Dewey on the wanting a battle(Even in my current state gyms are still easy picking)

Fyi, Im a breeder. Also you can Have as many shinys/evd as you have time for. Litterally TIME 4.

who would like to defend theyre gym?

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ask if jayjayfish if you just can start at the 2nd gym leader

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    hey i want to be a leader
    Name: Tom
    Friend Code: 5412 9264 7969
    Gym Name: Shiny mixed gym
    Leader's rules: 2vs2 double battle. you can choose to face the defensive duo or attacking duo or mixed duo and just because the pokemon i will use are shiny they are not hacked. no clauses
    Winner's Prize: an absol (i have 49 i got when i was breeding)
    Level of activity on poke community :every day for at least an hour
    what place you wan't to be in: any gym

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • acctulay i will get rid of the first gym leader because i cant get hold of him, so inconclusion of this i need a new person to step up for gym 1

darkra falme you will be in gym 7 is that ok

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    finally a new 1st gym leader we can finally start battling

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • yes, you guys can and i will update my shop in a few days, but befor you start battling i need to find a new gym leader 1, and one?

and i got a whole load of shinys to add to my shop.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Name: Kairi
    Friend Code: (Don't have one yet about to get it)
    Prize to winner: Either Level 100 Shiny Lucario or the Event Darkrai

How do I find out what my friend code is anyway

Last edited:

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    to find your FC you must log in to wifi then check your pal pad and there you will have your FC

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    how do I do that with an Emulator, I don't have the real game, I'm playing it on NO$GBA don't tell me I can't do this on an Emulator, just cause I don't have the real game, doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to do this

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hey, flox you have to fill in the information requiered to join the leugue, if you want to become a chalanger or gym leader/ elite four.

dosent no one read the flipin rules ever they always say let me joinbut do not read the flipin entrence. common people it is not like you are dislexic or something,lol

sorry for being rood but comon man read the rules and regulations

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I"m waiting for the 1st gym leader to fill in so we can start the battles (as you can see I'm very impatiant)

Back