• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    you can buy fusion repels in the market their function is exactly what you want the mewtwo fight to do.

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    My own suggestions for this game:
    Spoiler:

What do you think?
    I also suggest adding Triple Battles (Something I've ever wanted before) and also Triple wild battles

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    My own suggestions for this game:
    Spoiler:

What do you think?
    I also suggest adding Triple Battles (Something I've ever wanted before) and also Triple wild battles

Compared to completing the story, and adding in moar generations (I really want Gen III for Ralts fusions!), IDK how important backsprites/cries are.

Though, I will freely admit, having party/box icons for the fused pokemon would be nice for sorting and figuring whats what. I'm doing a new run where I'm trying to collect every fusion I can with a decent nature, and I can't make heads or tails of my box at the moment xD.

I haven't kept up with RPGmaker/other Pokemon fangames, are triple battles even possible in it yet?

I'm not sure if it's been asked or not, but, is it possible to increase the size of the Storage boxes? Either each individual box, or the ability to purchase more boxes?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Hello,

I am an austrian (sorry for my bad english) and I would like to have Pok?mon infinite fusions in german. So I am asking you if i can translate the game.

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Compared to completing the story, and adding in moar generations (I really want Gen III for Ralts fusions!), IDK how important backsprites/cries are.

Though, I will freely admit, having party/box icons for the fused pokemon would be nice for sorting and figuring whats what. I'm doing a new run where I'm trying to collect every fusion I can with a decent nature, and I can't make heads or tails of my box at the moment xD.

I haven't kept up with RPGmaker/other Pokemon fangames, are triple battles even possible in it yet?

I'm not sure if it's been asked or not, but, is it possible to increase the size of the Storage boxes? Either each individual box, or the ability to purchase more boxes?
    You can only increase the amount of boxes.
    Open your essentials game (RMXP is needed).
    Go to script editor and find the settings section
    Find STORAGEBOXES = and change the number to anything you'd like (My game in essentials ???? ???? has 400 boxes to store pokemon which up to 12K Pokemon can be added in it. Essentials comes with 24 as default value or 720 pok?mon able to store. So this may help you for the future.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    You can only increase the amount of boxes.
    Open your essentials game (RMXP is needed).
    Go to script editor and find the settings section
    Find STORAGEBOXES = and change the number to anything you'd like (My game in essentials ???? ???? has 400 boxes to store pokemon which up to 12K Pokemon can be added in it. Essentials comes with 24 as default value or 720 pok?mon able to store. So this may help you for the future.

How exactly do I do the bolded part? I go to open project, but there's nothing to select in the infinite fusion folder, and when I go to all-files and try to click the game.exe, I get an error.

Sorry, kinda newbish at RMXP.

And if I do this will this mess with future versions of the game I download and then use the save file for? (I assume I'd have to go do the same box edit again).

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    How exactly do I do the bolded part? I go to open project, but there's nothing to select in the infinite fusion folder, and when I go to all-files and try to click the game.exe, I get an error.

Sorry, kinda newbish at RMXP.

And if I do this will this mess with future versions of the game I download and then use the save file for? (I assume I'd have to go do the same box edit again).

The only way is to copy a game.rxproj from any rmxp game and then paste it into the infinite fusion folder. That's why I give the game.rxproj in my ???? ???? game which I have uploaded new version 164. Hope you like it.
    Then use script editor (You have to remember the amount of boxes used previously like 400 for example)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    You can change controls by hitting F1. A window will pop up, and the third tab has some keybinding options.

Eevee can be found somewhere in Celadon City.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    i dont speak the language it has and the keybinds are confusing as hell

Pretty much. In the third tab, the B option works as 'cancel' and 'open start menu', like a combination of B and Start on a gameboy. The C option works as the A button. All other options appear to be meaningless.
    You're also limited to Z, X, C, V, B, A, S, D, Q, W, Spacebar, Enter, Escape, and Shift as your keys to bind. Pick two of those that you like and set them to B and C. Wish there were a better way.

Pixel4203

That one guy
    Years
  • Pretty much. In the third tab, the B option works as 'cancel' and 'open start menu', like a combination of B and Start on a gameboy. The C option works as the A button. All other options appear to be meaningless.
    You're also limited to Z, X, C, V, B, A, S, D, Q, W, Spacebar, Enter, Escape, and Shift as your keys to bind. Pick two of those that you like and set them to B and C. Wish there were a better way.

well that makes me sad i wanted to do wasd as movement controls thanks though

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I guess I found a bug with how the RTC works.
    KigAEKd.png

EDIT: Or maybe it's just not a RTC System, in that case, nevermind.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Say, how can I help 2 more people if there's no people left for me to help?
    zplFcxI.png

EDIT: Ohkay, it's like a network. The NPC at Cerulean's Hotel also registers that I helped 2 persons, neat.

EDIT2: I know this game barely cares about details, but.. seriously?
    FqHWpJl.gif

Note: Once loaded, any visible slowdown in the GIF is mostly Pokémon Essentials'/RPG Maker XP's fault.

EDIT3: 10/10.
    zLqolYd.gif

Oh welp, at least the effect shown up once I defeated a wild Pokémon.

EDIT4: I guess it's over for me, screw this.
    TzAukmG.gif

Last edited:
    Back