• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Notice of Removal of Pokémon from DisneyNOW

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hey Pokefans,

Breaking news to share with you: As of February 1, 2022, Pokemon season 22 is no longer available for streaming on DisneyNOW after not too long ago removed seasons 1-21 due to Disney do not own legal rights to Pokemon anymore after Netflix acquired the rights to the series, starting with the 23rd season. If you like to keep watching Pokémon Sun and Moon Ultra Legends, it's available for viewing on Netflix, Pokemon TV, iTunes Store, Amazon Instant Video, Apple TV as well with the DVD releases of the series as well. The same will go with the other Pokémon series, otherwise they are available via Pokeflix.com where all of the Pokemon anime series and movies are made for viewing.

The reason I was not on here often is because I had been mostly active on the Beyblade forum and the Beyblade Amino after leaving the Ultra Guardians for Sunbat United.

Hope every understands and acknowledge this breaking news that they might be sad that they can no longer watching Pokémon on DisneyNOW anymore due to contract expiring or other purpose reasons. And thank you and appreciate your support of your continuing Pokemon watching time.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I mean I knew they had it on Disney Now, but I never watched it on there (mostly because I'm not signed into an account and couldn't watch any of them without signing in). Still good to know though. Thank you!

Years
  • Oh I had no idea, that's good to know! Fortunately if I watched the dub actively it would be through Pokémon TV so I wouldn't have missed out. Sucks for people who primarily used Disney to watch the series, hopefully they're okay with the alternatives. :( Thanks for the heads up!

Back