• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile This would be cool right?

Years
  • Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Pokemon game where you can have them as pets to own & take care of?? Like Nintendogs or etc games, only be Pokemon. Wouldn't that be pretty cool???

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    i'm old school, i prefer the good old style
    i'm not even a fan of the 3d overworld
    i mean, i don't dislike it, but i also don't like it
    actually i just care for battles

Years
  • Would totally be cool! Nintendogs was my first DS game and I was super addicted to it. Taking care of Pokémon in a game like that would be super fun, sometimes I wonder why they haven't made something like this yet!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • It seems they've been dipping their toes and experimenting in this type of gameplay as a side/mini game with amie, refresh camp etc. I agree a spin off more focused on it is a cool idea tho!

Years
  • Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Pokemon game where you can have them as pets to own & take care of?? Like Nintendogs or etc games, only be Pokemon. Wouldn't that be pretty cool???

As .hack mentioned, they are dipping their toes into it but this would be such a great idea! Especially as Nintendogs if I recall correctly had a mode similar to Pokémon Contests, so I don't see why we couldn't get a game where it's all about prepping Pokémon for Contests and such.

Back