• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious How to You Define "Success?"

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Yeah, everybody knows what success is, but in your perspective, it may be similar or contrast other people's point of view of how they define it.

In my eyes, success is about dedication and determination of completing a major goal without procrastinating on your word; what is success is simply never retreating from what you put in as effort for your dream and have a happy life with the blessed experience that have aided you into the person who you are now.

That's success in my perspective, so how do you define it?

Years
It depends on the context. Success in regards to a specific thing you're aiming for is as simple as meeting your goal. If you mean success in life, I would say that is a combination of results, stability and recognition. The first two are the more important parts though.

pkmin3033

Satisfactory completion of an objective. Whether it be how you envisioned it initially or not is irrelevant, as is the time frame. As long as you finish what you start and you're satisfied, you've succeeded.

Years
Reaching a goal, I guess?
But there's also like "This person is successful" so likely some aspect of you or what you do makes others happy?

Back