• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
  • Turning back around, he felt a soft bump against his legs. He looked down to see a smiling Bulbasaur. Harry smiled and kneeled down next to his pokemon.

"I see I forgot to recall you to the pokeball." Harry said. "Well, I suppose you need some fresh air after the long trip from Kanto. Heh, I'm still feeling the jet lag."

He carefully picked up Bulbasaur and sat on the bed, placing the blue and green pokemon on his lap. Harry gazed out the window, staring out into the school grounds, and then passed them into the forest. A flew late bird Pidgeys flew over the trees, staying in the usual arrow formation. He sighed, remembering his dream, yet now, it seemed so far away.

"Not exactly a journey, is it Bulbasaur?" Harry murmmered, half listening to Bulbasaur's agreeing voice. "Mom and Dad wanted me to continue schooling so that I would have the necessary skills to survive out there, but the truth is, I do and they know it. They just want me to be a scientist like they are, toiling away in some lab..."

Harry sighed and looked down at his pokemon.

"I suppose that wouldn't be so bad, but I want to travel the world first. To spend the rest of my life in one place... never knowing what's out there..."

He shook his head, and smiled, pushing away the dreaming look on his face.

"Oh well. Four more years, Bulbasaur, and then we can finally begin. With Grandfather's teachings as well as these classes, we'll be experts in battling and journeying before we know it."

For a few seconds, the two sat their, trainer and pokemon, before the sound of the door openning interrupted his thoughts. Ali pushed through and asked, "You wanna get going now??"

Harry nodded and looked down to his Bulbasaur.

"Well, it's time to eat. I'm sure there will be a place for pokemon in the Dining Hall."

"Bulbasaur." Bulbasaur said in agreement and a bit excited.

Harry turned his head back to Ali. "Okay, I'm ready."

Harry quickly zipped up his backpack and placed it over his shoulder. Checking to make sure he had his key in his pocket, Harry quickly walked over to Ali and followed him out the door. Once in the hallway, Harry closed the door behind him and locked it.

Years
  • Ali led the way for Harry, down the stairs, and into the second hall where the Onix fountain stood proudly upon the floor. Near it, was a map, very similar to the one in the main hall. Ali took a look at it,

"According to the map, we can get down to the dining hall if we take those stairs down…"

He said, pointing to the flight of stairs on the other side, which left up. They had a gap between them, so Ali assumed that the flight of stairs leading down would be there. He ran up to the stairs, and walked down, while he gawked at the scenery through the large window, which was placed on the wall in front of the stairs. Ali turned his back to the window, and saw another flight of stairs, with the words Dining hall engraved in a polished gold plate, in front of it. Ali looked up at Harry, then ran down to the Dining Hall, when he noticed that it was much more formal than he had expected. There were many large, long tables scattered throughout the room, and to the right of Ali was the kitchen. The kitchen had a very elegant, wooden counter surrounding it, where the students could request their food. On the wall, above the doorway to the kitchen, behind the counter, was the menu, which was on a shine golden plate, but instead of the menu being engraved into the plate (which would've made it very hard to read) It was painted on, very finely.

"I'll just have some chicken strips, some fries, and a glass of… Pop? Coke, I guess!"

Ali stated casually, as Princess clung onto the edge of his shoulder. Although Ali expected something more easy-going, the chicken strips and fries were delicately displayed on the plate he received, and the Coke was poured into a very elegantly shaped glass, creating the atmosphere of an exquisite cuisine. It didn't quite matter what a person ordered, for the chefs were always able to somehow demonstrate the food in a majestic manner. Ali grabbed the plate and glass,

"I'll go get a table while we wait for Skye and Anna, 'k Harry?"

Ali gladly scouted out an empty table, and set his food in front of him, while he waited for the others to arrive.

"Pichu, Pi!"

Princess exclaimed, looking at the mouth-watering food.

"Pipichu, Pichu!"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • "Princess, don't try stealing food, you know Ali wouldn't like that," Anna laughed appearing in the Dinning Hall a large grin on her face. She was dressed in a short purple skirt, a pink tee shirt and matching shoes. She held Leo in her grip and stood there admiring the food herself and she sat down next to Ali.
    "Wow... who ever took over this place has to get out of Snob City," Anna laughed.

Years
  • Ali laughed hysterically,

"You got that right!"

He said, shoving a French Frie down his throat.

"Where is Skye? I thought she was with you?"

Ali asked, sounding fairly excited.

"Darnit, with my luck, I won't get any sleep at all, and classes start tomorrow! If I don't manage to get myself good marks in the beginning, then the end of the year will be a challenge!"

He declared to himself, leaning back in the corner.

"You gonna order anything?"

He asked Anna, as he began to pet Leo's head, trying not to agitate it.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • "Vee!", Leo cooed as Ali patted him on the head. Anna started to rise from her seat and Leo hopped of and gracefully landed on the floor and Anna smoothed out her skirt.
    "Yeah, I'm gonna get the chicken strips, they look pretty good," Anna smilied and she smoothed her skirt once again and walked over to get her food.
    "May I get the chicken strips, fries, with an iced tea?", Anna said placing on her best good-girl voice. Anna recived her food and sat down next to Ali and broke a tiny bit of the chicken strip and feed it to Leo, and Ali gave her a look.
    "Oh, a little chicken won't kill him," she laughed taking a sip of her iced tea.

Years
  • Ali looked up at the ceiling, trying to drag his attention away from Anna's skirt.

"So… Uh…Are Skye and Harry here yet?"

He asked, trying to keep Anna from making evident assumptions. Princess jumped into Ali's lap. He immediately spat up some of his coke, being taken by surprise. He grabbed the napkin from his table, and began to wipe his clothes off, trying to dry them XD

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna giggled and she handed some more napkins to Ali and looked to Princess.
    "Did you do that on purpose???", Anna asked laughing scratching Princess under the chin. She then took a bite of her chicken strip and quickly took a sip of her iced tea and tears welded in her eyes.
    "OWWWWWW! That's soooo hot... I burned, then bit my tounge!!!", she cried out.

Years
  • 'Geese, first the skirt, now her tongue!?'

Ali thought to himself, sweating.

"Thanks!"

He said to Anna, taking the napkins, as he continued to dry himself off.

"Uh, I'll be right back Anna, I'm just going to head over to the bathroom, I'll be back in a few minutes!"

He ran through the door of the bathroom, and began to quickly wipe himself down the instant the door closed. He was done after a few minutes, so he walked back out into the dining hall, and back to table he was sitting at, beside Anna. Princess slowly approached Ali now, mocking him.

" Gee, thanks for the warning,"

Ali laughed out loud to himself, smiling over to Anna.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna just laughed and took a smaller bit of the chicken, able not to burn herself and took another sip of her iced tea.
    "I wonder where Harry and Skye went off too," Anna laughed then relized something. "Hey Ali, you know this is really the first time we have been alone?????" As she said that her cheeks turned BRIGHT red.

Years
  • Ali's eyes widened,

"Now Anna, you heard what they said! Now staying in dorms of the opposite gender past 8:30!!"

Ali scoffed, and took a bit of the chicken.

"Ouch, now I know what you mean, this chicken is SO hot!"

He placed it back on the plate, and waiting for it to cool down while he took a sip of his coke. Princess jumped over the table, now on Anna's side.

"Pipi chu!"

She said, cheerfully.

"That's right, technically we aren't alone, we still have Leo and Princess with us!"

Ali said, poking the bitten chicken strip, and trying to figure out whether or not it was still too hot to eat.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna's face turned bright red and she wistled and looked down to her feet. Leo looked up to Princess and laughed and went back into his pokeball.
    "What the???", she said, her voice laughing.

Years
  • Ali began to laugh so hard, his belly started to ache.

"Anna!"

He yelled, vigorously.

"You'll do anything to get your way, won't you!?"

He winked, biting his chicken, which he still found a bit hot.

"I've waited so long for this food to be at an edible temperature, so I intend on eating it!"

He laughed again,

"And besides, we have to wait for Skye and Harry to finish their dinner, and at the temperature this stuff has been cooked at, it's going to be a loonnggg time, definitely LATER than 8:30!"

He sipped more of his coke, and then observed the area to see where Skye and Harry were.

Years
  • occ:i get a room but the next male got to room up with me! don't leave me with charmander. he snores.

so i got out of the room and look at the sheudue and saw that it was a different room. "man i need to see this better it said Dorm 699. i an idiot. lets go charmander." so we walked and walked til we got to the dorm. we went inside and took a look. "nice place. bed there. window there. ok it all good. i just need a room mate." i look at the time i late for dinner."shoot" i ran to the dinning room and trip down the stairs and made lots a nosie. "oche. well at least i at the dinning room." charmander was in a seat and was eating. so i took the set next to him and stared eating. "thanks for your help charmander." he replied "char char man der" then i guess i should introdues my self to somebody since i did mande a lot of nosie. so i introduece my self to a girl with blue hair (marina) " hi my name is mike and this is my charmander"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye made her way to the dinning hall, hardly seeing the other students as she passed by them. Though she tried to keep a good outer face, tomorrow loomed ever so close, and she knew she couldn't stay composed all the time.

She did the best she could to smile, and found Anna, Ali, and their Pokemon scarfing down some chicken.

"Hi guys," she said, plopping down next to Anna. "Sorry for being late."

"Chu, chu!" Agile added, taking notice of Princess.

Skye proceeded to order some tomato soup and a peanut butter sandwich. She wasn't all that hungry, and Agile loved tomatos. Skye was unusually quiet, just listening to Anna and Ali have at it over the food. Finally, she looked around and asked, "where's Harry? I thought he was coming down too?"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Reilly was right, we had the exact same schedule. I had finished unpacking. I plugged my laptop into the electrical socket next to my bed. "I think we are suppose to meet in the er-... Dinning Hall" I said to Reilly.

"Come on squirtle."I gestured squirtle to walk beside me. "We'll be in the Dinning Hall."

I left out the room and ran with squirtle for the dinning hall. We were both famished from the long ride from Phenac City.

**********​

We had arrived and I ordered a burger, a watercress salad, and a refreshing Iced Tea. "And a small order of french fries." I said finishing my order.

I saw some people that were around my age so I headed over to their table.(Skye, Ali, & Anna)

"Erm- Hello. I'm Cadoan. I'm a freshman here." I paused as squirtle made his way onto the table and took the frech fries off my plate. "And this is my squirtle. Can we sit here?" I said waiting for acception.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye smiled and nodded at Cadoan, her mouth full of peanut butter sandwich. Agile, her Pikachu sipped carefully at the hot tomato soup.

"Great to meet you, Cadoan," Skye said brightly, finally swallowing the food in her mouth. "I'm Skye. Where are you from?"

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Reilly turned back to his lugagge and put his clothes into his dresser. He pulled out the picture of his mom dad and older brother and himself and set it down on the table beside his bed. He looekd at the picture and a tear rolled down his cheek. He rubbed his his eyes and finsished unpacking. He heard his stomach grumble and looekd voer to Eevee.
    "Shall we go get somethign to eat?" Eevee smiled and jumped down beside Reilly. They walked ot the door opened it and went out. He walked dow nthe large stairs and into the Dinning Hall. He walked to a seat and sat down. He was watching everyone talk to their friends. He sat by himself. He was too shy. A waitress walked over to him and asked what eh woudl like.
    "Um..i'll just have a yogurt. And can Eevee get some too?"
    "Sure no problem hun." Said the waitress. She went away and came back minutes later with their order and they ate quietly.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat stopped crying the second she heard someone knock at her door. "Come in," she called, furiously wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry," the secretary said, entering the dorm. There was a mistake, you were sent to the wrong room. Please go to 219. Your room mate is waiting."

Nat once again lugged her bags onto her shoulder. Riachu plodded along as she went to her new room.

Once there, she saw two beds, one that reminded her of the ocean, and one that had Cherry Blossoms on it. The sea bed had already been taken. So she unpacked her pictures of her parents and placed them on the nightstand, packed her clothes away in the closet, and put all the other junk under the bed.

After completing all of these tasks, she flopped down onto the bed and watched the sun set, absently stroking Riachu. She wasn't hungry enough for supper.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I sat down and put squirtle on my shoulder with his fries. "I'm from Phenac City. In the Orre Region. We have floods a lot due to all the fountains." I said to Syke . Her Pikachu was very outgoing to company. Squirtle smiled at it and offer it a french fry.

I noticed Reilly enter the Dinning Hall. He was eating yogurt in a corner alone with his evee. I would've not wanted to be bothered, so I said nothing. Squirtle caught my view and took a glance across the Hall as well. I turned away, took a huge bite out of the burger. Squirtle paused from eating the fries and continued to stare.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    He dipped the spoon in the yogurt then placed it in his mouth and ate it. He looked around at all the other people. Inside he wanted to go over and talk. But to many bad experiences caused his nervousness to rise, so he stayed where he was. He looekd at evee eating his yogurt and smiled pattign him on the head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back