• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters that would be fun to hang out with.

Years
  • If you were given a couple of hours to spend with any character you write, which character would you want to spend time with? Why?

What if you had to choose a character someone else on this site writes?

Are there any you would absolutely not want to be stuck with?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    For characters I write, I would definitely like to hang out with Jordie from S1, and totally wouldn't like to hang out with Miranda from S1 as well... she's scary.

For other people's character, hanging out with Loom's Arianne in Trainers or Groc's Natsuko in S1 would be fun imo. And I would stay away from Elleni (sorry :c) I like her, but it's the Team Reach connections :rowlyikes: and wouldn't like to hang out with Alby's Janice in Unific and Queen Nothing's Bethany in Trainers for the same reason as Miranda.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Casey's my best friend already ok!!

I don't think I have an active character that I would be absolutely opposed to hanging out with. Oh well... maybe one. And there's several I wouldn't want to spend more than a few hours with. But I'm a very adaptable and easygoing person so I can work with them. also i made them i know how to manipulate them

For others...

Let me hang out with Cube's Jordie! They're obviously the coolest ever. And Groc's Edison and Sunny. Best duo. And maybe Eleanor's Avril, just so I can kick her butt into gear. Embyr's Kira would also be fun, though I'm sure we'd find trouble pretty quick. And Wiz's Arthur, just so I can scam him. Those are all S1 characters ummmm from Trainers- Cube's Bruno and Debbie would likely have the same dynamic as when they're with Casey when with me so that would be fun. And juno's Jordan is just a sweet boy <3

I'd rather not hang out with Pudding's Emilio or Tooi's Kendall or Pudding's Koko lol. (both in S1) Emilio got harsh vibes and Kendall is unpredictable, but Koko is just not a vibe that would be fun for me. Riki's Ralph in Trainers is too mean/negative for me. Maybe when she grows up a bit. QueenNothing's Gwen and Bethany would get on my nerves real quick too lmao it's probably the swearing.

Years
  • I feel like I'd get along pretty well with most of the main cast of The Stairway to Heaven, my fic. 3/5 of them are pretty chill really and I enjoy verbal jousting so that's the 4th covered. I could easily see myself getting along with Kade from Shak and Jay's Z as well.

The last of the Stairway main characters is kind of a dick though, so no thanks. Similarly, my character, Hael, from PinkSapphire's Yokai Academy is not someone I would ever want to be stuck in the same room with. I love writing him, but good company he is not.

For other characters, I think Turnip's Guilds of Atria character, Drell, would be fun to spend time with. Similarly though, I don't think I could enjoy the company of either of Sephear's characters from the same RP. Empaths and the like are creepy and I'd constantly be on edge for manipulation lol.

Last edited:

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • Take me on a coffee AU, Nanu from Foul Play!

EDIT: you know what? MAKE IT A PARTY!

Add Terrakion from Forever Catch, Layla from Stairway to Heaven, Sutton from Coltar, and from my work Goddamn Dolly!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Take me on a coffee AU, Nanu from Foul Play!

EDIT: you know what? MAKE IT A PARTY!

Add Terrakion from Forever Catch, Layla from Stairway to Heaven, Sutton from Coltar, and from my work Goddamn Dolly!

I feel like putting Layla and Nanu in the same room would be torture for Nanu, but this is an interesting selection of people. xD

Bay

Years
  • I also agree that would be torture haha.

Hm, as for me I think Acerola and I would be great pals. As for other people's characters, I think I would like to get to know Jasmine from Vray's fic more. I think I would like to hang out with Lauren from Gimmepie's fic.

Back